What do you have in the post right now?

Moka Express and mysterious space synthetics.. on their way :) MS has a tuxedo knot and ME has the mew brown knot.. sorry forgot to post the pics before

30854666788_fa73c41966.jpg
44007382994_58f8e2d58a.jpg

I have seven packages due for delivery this week. Won't bore with the details. Particularly looking forward to my box from Australia and my order of the last seven bottles of Coeur de Vert splash left in stock from Groomatorium. F*ck, what a fantastic scent. Another set of bowling pins ready to be placed at the end of the alley this week.

I have seven packages due for delivery this week. Won't bore with the details. Particularly looking forward to my box from Australia and my order of the last seven bottles of Coeur de Vert splash left in stock from Groomatorium. F*ck, what a fantastic scent. Another set of bowling pins ready to be placed at the end of the alley this week.

Investing in "futures" uh? :pompous:
Coeur de Vert was my first set of Soap + Splash (+ sample of EdP) from APR (after a puck of Fougere Bourbon Rose) and both has been brutally decimated, at the point that I am in "sniffing mode" wating for specific times to use it.
cheers

Investing in "futures" uh? :pompous:
Coeur de Vert was my first set of Soap + Splash (+ sample of EdP) from APR (after a puck of Fougere Bourbon Rose) and both has been brutally decimated, at the point that I am in "sniffing mode" wating for specific times to use it.
cheers

If I find an item I really like and there is no degree of certainty as to future availability, I usually buy enough to keep me going for five years. If I do this enough times, I should be set well into the next century.

If I find an item I really like and there is no degree of certainty as to future availability, I usually buy enough to keep me going for five years. If I do this enough times, I should be set well into the next century.

I was kidding (apologizes, it would not be the first time It didn't look clear, but either I don't want to abuse with emojis on my posts, I better have to control my spanish/french blood sometimes when writing in a forum). I would certainly buy another set of CdV (and almost bought one soap in a Spanish forum the other day)

I was kidding (apologizes, it would not be the first time It didn't look clear, but either I don't want to abuse with emojis on my posts, I better have to control my spanish/french blood sometimes when writing in a forum). I would certainly buy another set of CdV (and almost bought one soap in a Spanish forum the other day)

Certainly no apologies necessary. And certainly you should buy more than just one more set, no?

Certainly no apologies necessary. And certainly you should buy more than just one more set, no?

Absolutely, for one off's or even LE's I typically buy 4 or 5 sets for safekeeping. If it's something I really enjoy from another artisan, I need to ensure I have a ready supply for years to come at a fixed price point, rather than have to pay exorbitant prices from flippers or on BST's.

Absolutely, for one off's or even LE's I typically buy 4 or 5 sets for safekeeping. If it's something I really enjoy from another artisan, I need to ensure I have a ready supply for years to come at a fixed price point, rather than have to pay exorbitant prices from flippers or on BST's.
Stop enabling me, I enable myself well enough as it is:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: