Delivery called today:- Got myself an Lifespan Fitness EXER-90H Exercise Air Bike

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
G’day P&C

Got myself an Lifespan fitnesses EXER-90H exercise air bike today for $800, it’s far better than the standard traditional manual or computer gear exercise bike and you can burn a lot more calories with an air bike. The more fan air speed you push yourself on the air bike is going to get harder, because, there is no manual or computer gear to setup as you want because you cannot cheat against the air bike.

The air bike is going to keep my arms and legs stronger and also keep my heart fit, while I need to loose some weight, as you get older is going to get harder to burn calories and loose some weight.

Get yourself an air bike a fantastic investment in your home or unit to keep your legs and arms fit, and also keep you moving as you get older.

EC00-C59-A-1504-4-DCF-BA2-F-38514-D1-F859-C.jpg

congrats on your bike speedy.. absolutely agree on how much harder it is to lose weight the older you get, not to
mention how much harder it is to push yourself while exercising.. good luck with your comfy weatherproof indoor rides while watching tv :)

I have just started getting back into it myself, need to push through this shitty weather though.. here's a pic of my baby

47885112691_7f2e0a3270_z.jpg

Just be 30 like me. :p