What do you have in the post right now?

I have read a lot of good things about matching this handle with the r41.. Where Can u get the handle from?

@SpeedyPC do u have a Rockwell 6c? How does the bulldog handle compare to that?

I like the Rockwell handle better because it's just slightly thicker than the bulldog handle. Knurling is about the same from what I recall...The bulldog may be just a tad deeper but no difference in use.

I was so impressed with the birth year 1966 L-1 Gillette Slim Adjustable and inspired by @Errol's Adjustable Review that I had to have one. They don't appear to have made the BB in 66 so I went for SWMBO's birth year

Q76SFWK.jpg

Gillette Black Beauty: Range of settings (1) – (9).

The Black Beauty is a deceiving razor; it does not appear to be shaving efficiently but the results are phenomenal. Having said that the blades do have an influence on the results and I did feel that I got better shave with the PolSilver blade than the Rubie. It shaves with such ease, its confidence inspiring and feels like it would never bite. A brilliant piece of engineering. Blades used PolSilver and Gillette Rubie.

I was so impressed with the birth year 1966 L-1 Gillette Slim Adjustable and inspired by @Errol's Adjustable Review that I had to have one. They don't appear to have made the BB in 66 so I went for SWMBO's birth year

Q76SFWK.jpg
That looks in great condition. I love my BB. That looks like the long handled version ...109? I don't think you can go wrong with that.

02c05342994c31bfef99d90f232fda68.jpg

I got this beauty coming in hopefully soon. The only problem is that is coming from Victoria, and I'm in Sydney. Every time I ordered from Beard and Blade and even if they are super efficient at sending their products quickly, I had big delays with Australian Post. Never had problem with parcels from QLD for example. Recently I received a parcel from Brisbane the day after I purchased an item with Express post, not even Sydney to Sydney is that quick ahahahah

Finger crossed for my Rex Ambassador...

I got this beauty coming in hopefully soon. The only problem is that is coming from Victoria, and I'm in Sydney. Every time I ordered from Beard and Blade and even if they are super efficient at sending their products quickly, I had big delays with Australian Post. Never had problem with parcels from QLD for example. Recently I received a parcel from Brisbane the day after I purchased an item with Express post, not even Sydney to Sydney is that quick ahahahah

One word - Chullora.

That single word has been known to make the toughest curl up into the fetal position and sob uncontrollably ...

One word - Chullora.

That single word has been known to make the toughest curl up into the fetal position and sob uncontrollably ...
WARNING!!! from Chullora.

D7gbq40.gif

One word - Chullora.

Seconded

Saw this brush from Wild West Brushworks on instagram which had just dropped and thought “OMG I need this”.

vulq3Jul.jpg

10 seconds later order is confirmed!

A lot went through your mind in those 10 seconds clearly ...

One word - Chullora.

So apparently my razor not even made it to Chullora yet.

It was misdirect from Melbourne to Perth instead then Sydney. Can you believe that? I rang AP and they told me that it will take a week for the parcel to arrive in Sydney, since it will be delivered by road transport instead than air.

In the last two years Australian Post became such an unreliable service.