November 2019 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winter is coming...
Was time to stock up on this one. I never knew the bottles had changed over. It definitely feels less likely to spill, in fact the package has no resemblance to Fenchurch. Great job @todras!
w9ti7zfl.jpg

Winter is coming...
Was time to stock up on this one. I never knew the bottles had changed over. It definitely feels less likely to spill, in fact the package has no resemblance to Fenchurch. Great job @todras!
w9ti7zfl.jpg
Nice score @tim33z
With the F2 base soon to no longer exist and the uncertainty around APR’s future soap production I’m also stocking up

Winter is coming...
w9ti7zfl.jpg

Love Fenchurch. Just ordered a tub.

definitely feels less likely to spill, in fact the package has no resemblance to Fenchurch
Just to clarify, sometimes when I open a package that contains aftershave, the insides have a distinct smell due to a small amount of leakage. This bottle had zero leakage hence my comment that the box didn’t smell fantastic.
just wanted to ensure that no one assumed the aftershave didn’t smell like it should.

I Karved under peer pressure of seeing Karve CB as the most widely publicised razor in SOTD threads.
Unfortunately StrayWhisker didnt have "E" plate. If it is as good as the GC 84-P I will be cured of RAD, for now.
Will let SWMBO give it to me for XMAS "Happy Life"
0UW5rsf.png

My new razor arrived today - but as the packaging and contents appear to be immaculately and thoughtfully wrapped, this will require a photo of each stage of the unboxing process!

And i don't have the time nor the clean desk to do this from work....:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

My new razor arrived today - but as the packaging and contents appear to be immaculately and thoughtfully wrapped, this will require a photo of each stage of the unboxing process!

And i don't have the time nor the clean desk to do this from work....:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

looking forward to your thoughts mate

Oh come on! Aussie unboxing comprises stanley knife, rip, tear, maybe a snap and we're done. Just give us the photo and spare us the 'unboxing' (written w/american accent).:LOL: But to be clear, I am keen to see the razor.

Oh come on! Aussie unboxing comprises stanley knife, rip, tear, maybe a snap and we're done. Just give us the photo and spare us the 'unboxing' (written w/american accent).:LOL: But to be clear, I am keen to see the razor.
And show off my coffee stained desk complete with bread crumbs and other food-like crumbs??
The Wolfman Merkur deserves better...

You forgot the accidential shredding of the instructions, no use for them anyway, only to be stuck the next day with that one "spare" piece which you need to determine is essential or not ...

I can't believe there are still razors out there that people are finding in random places - I thought Mark had scooped the lot by now.

With the F2 base soon to no longer exist and the uncertainty around APR’s future soap production I’m also stocking up

Why would you post something like this ?

There is no uncertainty around AP Reserve future soap production, and I have a huge amount of F2 soap on hand across all of the lines. If my stocks were low you can be guaranteed I would give people on P&C the heads up. We were all wondering why this was occurring recently, it wasn't until someone sent me a link to your post this morning that I have now made the connection.

Please mate, be more careful with things like this as AP Reserve is an international brand and I really want to be able to keep using P&C, but posts like yours make it increasingly hard to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you post something like this ?

There is no uncertainty around AP Reserve future soap production, and I have a huge amount of F2 soap on hand across all of the lines. If my stocks were low you can be guaranteed I would give people on P&C the heads up. We were all wondering why this was occurring recently, it wasn't until someone sent me a link to your post this morning that I have now made the connection.

Please mate, be more careful with things like this as AP Reserve is an international brand and I really want to be able to keep using P&C, but posts like yours make it increasingly hard to do so.
@todras apologies if I have offended, it was obviously not my intention.
I was simply responding to the post below
I can say that Raconteur will be the last release using the F2 Soap Base.
Which I took to mean that there will no longer be an F2 soap base.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.