OK, it's the Wolfman.

Blackie

The guy from over the ditch
I was tempted by the Taiga...but my email from James arrived this morning (Yay!).
That makes the decision easy...I'll get the Wolfman (WR2 1.15 OC).
Taking advice from you guys and added the WRH2 handle as well.
Now the next bit of waiting begins.
Been on the list since September 7th.
Hopefully it's as good as I'll ever need.

I was tempted by the Taiga...but my email from James arrived this morning (Yay!).

@Blackie that was quick actually because you were a bit later deciding to put your name down. Next week I review my new WR2, 1.05 and just love the way it performed.

There has been some good wrap on the Taiga as well. I’m still waiting on mine to arrive though.

Enjoy the Wolfman.

Hey @Blackie have you ordered yet? I have read that on the WR2 head the SB is much smoother than OC and OC isn’t that much more efficient

I was going to order the OC wr2 but after knowing that will def order the SB

Thanks @StratMan good point you made.
I did some more reading and have now asked if I can get a dual comb 1.15 OC/SB.
Then I'll have the best of both maybe.
At least one side of the head will be fine, and maybe (if I'm lucky) both sides will work well for me.

Good luck mate, looking forward to your thoughts on it

Paid my invoice today.
Getting the Dual Comb head...OC one side and SB the other. Both are 1.15 gap.
I think I will be fine with either side. At least I will be able to see how the SB and OC compare for smoothness, etc, and can let you other Wolfman buyers know how the 2 sides stack up.
Now comes the wait.

Paid my invoice today.
Getting the Dual Comb head...OC one side and SB the other. Both are 1.15 gap.
I think I will be fine with either side. At least I will be able to see how the SB and OC compare for smoothness, etc, and can let you other Wolfman buyers know how the 2 sides stack up.
Now comes the wait.
How many organs did you sell for the Wolfman..... Horse??

How many organs did you sell for the Wolfman..... Horse??

The Postman's left kidney, the milkman's right testicle, and a large chocolate cake the Missus made.
I felt that was a fair exchange.
Ended up at $420CAD or about $500NZ. Bought the handle too (you guys talked me into that!)...it's the WRH2 handle.
More than I ever wanted to spend on a razor...but I'm sure that if I don't want it that I will get my money back on a BST somewhere.
If I like it, then money well spent ('no pockets in a shroud' as my wee Mum used to say).

The Postman's left kidney, the milkman's right testicle, and a large chocolate cake the Missus made.
I felt that was a fair exchange.
Ended up at $420CAD or about $500NZ. Bought the handle too (you guys talked me into that!)...it's the WRH2 handle.
More than I ever wanted to spend on a razor...but I'm sure that if I don't want it that I will get my money back on a BST somewhere.
If I like it, then money well spent ('no pockets in a shroud' as my wee Mum used to say).
$500NZD!!!

giphy.gif