Recommend luxury shave soap for gift pack

Which section of Kmart are these tins located?

Sorry hanging out in Kmart for even a short time gives me anxiety, that place bugs me

Preach it!

Maybe you can order from Kmart online (does that exist)?

Sorry hanging out in Kmart for even a short time gives me anxiety, that place bugs me
Yeah, I get where you're coming from. And I haven't even personally witnessed those, er, personages who are reputed occupy the place at 1am in their hoodies and pyjamas... :rolleyes:

Anyway, @nsavage is right, this doesn't really qualify for a luxury hamper...

Preach it!

Maybe you can order from Kmart online (does that exist)?

Thanks Mark for the idea. $10 for shipping for $3 item. Can't blame Kmart they have a business to run.

Thanks Ozwhisker and Chad.

I had some from Ebay before that were perfect, seller has dissapeared.

Last edited:
Thanks Mark for the idea. $10 for shipping for $3 item. Can't blame Kmart they have a business to run.

Thanks Ozwhisker and Chad.

I had some from Ebay before that were perfect, seller has dissapeared.

I just spend $45.. and then the shipping is Free!!! 😁 Good way to save 😉

Hi all ....

Gift pack has been sourced. Unfortunately for my wallet i got a littler carried away and ended up buying myself a little (but expensive) present as well! I will post up the items and the reaction once it has been handed over!

Thanks everyone for all the help ... and for sharing all your thoughts and great ideas as to what to put into the kit. It's been a fun project and i hope that the recipient apreciates it and enjoys it as much as i have enjoyed putting it together.

Cheers :)