What do you have in the post right now?

I spent too much on blades but if the threshold for grand society is 500 then I’m in...
on order is;
200 feathers
100 Gillette stainless
300 nacet

I think that’s all I bought... I had some wine

bcj0p2Ql.jpg

Probably should have restrained myself..........but it's on it's way.

I ordered this back in August & it should arrive next month! 3 months! The first I ordered went missing, so Amazon refunded me.
Gold Dollar W59
Your W59 is not a true GD. It is a "look alike". The blade is made by GD but didn't quite meet their "standard". They sell these unmarked blades cheaper to others who scale them and flog them off, often cheaper than the real GD W59.

Now don't get me wrong, they are still a good SR and shave well. Just don't expect their SS to be up to the standard of SS that you may be use to. I enjoy shaving with their spiked Spanish point. Helps to keep your concentration keen.

Rbscebu, good to know. I wanted one without the etching on the blade, but have since discovered I can easily remove it...Doh!

Well now that my Rocca R94 has been taken by my oldman I will need a replacement... Lucky for me the misses approved as the oldman has been a great guy of late and really enjoys the smoother shaves compared to his regular R41. (y)

wp681445ef_06.png

Well now that my Rocca R94 has been taken by my oldman I will need a replacement... Lucky for me the misses approved as the oldman has been a great guy of late and really enjoys the smoother shaves compared to his regular R41. (y)

wp681445ef_06.png

You have all the cool razors now ...

You have all the cool razors now ...
I just have to add a Wolfman and I'm all set... :unsure:

Who knows, if I had just listened to you and grabbed the Rocca R95 earlier I'd have most probably not owned my other 2 favourite razors...?

In all seriousness, how sexy does the birch bark look and most importantly my old man is enjoying his shaves again since trying the Rocca and there's no longer a need for him to grow a beard as he found shaving with the R41 uncomfortable. :oldman:

I just have to add a Wolfman and I'm all set... :unsure:

Who knows, if I had just listened to you and grabbed the Rocca R95 earlier I'd have most probably not owned my other 2 favourite razors...?

In all seriousness, how sexy does the birch bark look and most importantly my old man is enjoying his shaves again since trying the Rocca and there's no longer a need for him to grow a beard as he found shaving with the R41 uncomfortable. :oldman:
If you've got the R95, why bother with a common wolfperson? The birch bark is way cooler. And much cheaper, leaves more money to spend on whisky.

I can never remember who it was who said "If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink". :p

If you've got the R95, why bother with a common wolfperson? The birch bark is way cooler. And much cheaper, leaves more money to spend on whisky.

I can never remember who it was who said "If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink". :p
Hard to argue with that logic even if I prefer my whiskey :LOL: So happy I found 3 x top razors that provide Happy Shaves!!!