What do you have in the post right now?

Coming soon in the mailing from Artisan Arcade

intrepid-man-shave-soap-740x.jpg
satsuma-shave-soap-740x-1.jpg

It takes a truly intrepid man to try that Stirling Satsuma!

Intrepid Man scent description a deep, spicy, oriental scent has a rich upfront blend of Indian sandalwood, cinnamon, coriander, and juniper berry. In the middle, it has lavender, orange, rosemary, and ginger and it's rounded out by tonka bean and vanilla.

Satsuma scent description is a sweetness of mandarins mixed with a little oriental spices makes this scent robust and intoxicating. You can't help it, but, you'll keep on coming back to smell it again and again.

Last edited:
Well the 11/11 sale on AliExpress just went live. Used it as an excuse to pickup a few brushes.

First up who could argue with a Yaqi 26mm synth shipped for $7.

Then wanted this DS COSMETICS 26mm silvertip badger a while in this red.

And finally been intrigued by these Oumo brushes. Lovely looking handles and knots. Really wanted a fan shape. Went with their best Manchurian but almost went with the hook tip. Dense knot and 48-52mm loft 113-117mm height. Hold high hopes this will be a great brush.

Probably two months away at best.

Intrepid Man scent description a deep, spicy, oriental scent has a rich upfront blend of Indian sandalwood, cinnamon, coriander, and juniper berry. In the middle, it has lavender, orange, rosemary, and ginger and it's rounded out by tonka bean and vanilla.

The scent notes look good. Might have to try.

Hair: G4 Synthetic fiber
Width of knot at base: 23mm
Brush loft: 54mm
Length of handle: 48mm
Height of brush: 102mm
Handle: Polyester

Went for a smaller knot and handle for something different and have heard good things about the G4 knot

H416e3da977bf48dba2d299f0c90e9d8cU.jpg
Very nice looking brush! Must resist the BAD!!!

mate u started this :LOL:

u know u want one, there cheap and I’ve heard there great for face lathering.. you definitely deserve it and only live once, so why not? 👍
I had my eye on a G4 knot for a while and was put off having to wait plus the whole CHIYNAFLU but will certainly look to grab one and you've convinced me that the beeswax looks the beez kneez :)

I had my eye on a G4 knot for a while and was put off having to wait plus the whole CHIYNAFLU but will certainly look to grab one and you've convinced me that the beeswax looks the beez kneez :)
ENABLER ALERT AND SPOILER ALERT!!!

giphy.gif

On the way/about to be ordered:

- Yates H plate & new top cap
(I love the razor but M plate is a bit mild for me)

- ATT Windsor R1 plate & top cap (polished)

- Tatara Nodachi razor

- Wet Shaving Club "Triple S" razor
(SS razor. Made for WSC in China)