How do you guys remove ear and nose hair?

You need to see a psychiatrist
Not if I keep the toe in good condition. I have yet to find a psychiatrist who SR shaves and knows how to properly hone a razor.

full

The Gold Dollar W59 is one of my preferred straight razors to shave with, not just nostrils and ear canals. It's great in reminding me to concentrate while shaving.

Hey guys, I'm 36 and starting to get hair sprout from my ear lobes and from the edge of that cartilage but in the middle of the ear as well as a bit of nose hair.

I've always had fine short hair on my ears but over the last year or so it's slowly getting thicker and darker and I find it really embarrassing.

I bought a nose hair trimmer for $1;from China a while back, it's pretty crappy but it does chop all the hairs down gradually after a bit of work. I've used it on my ears a few times but it just makes short spikey hairs that are more noticeable.

The only thing I can think if is waxing but I have no idea about the types of waxes or strips or if there is ones for men etc.

Just after a bit of info on how other people deal with this if they have the same problem.

Cheers.
I just pull it out of my nose with my fingers :) I don't touch my ears, they don't bother me yet.

I just pull it out of my nose with my fingers :)
You could go into business hijacking planes. :unsure: They go to all that trouble of confiscating tweezers at the security gates, presumably so you can't coerce the pilot under threat of having his nose hairs pulled, but if you can do that with your little fingers, he'll do anything you want. :whistle:

You could go into business hijacking planes. :unsure: They go to all that trouble of confiscating tweezers at the security gates, presumably so you can't coerce the pilot under threat of having his nose hairs pulled, but if you can do that with your little fingers, he'll do anything you want. :whistle:
Yes, I can do it with my fingers :) Can I teach you? I teach you: stick two fingers up your nose, clamp your hair and yank sharply :)