Troy Tools Custom Brush Handles

Oh I wish the sun was out today for you to see this in all it's colourful glory. Big 30mm 3 band Silvertip.

Hint: If you click the Youtube button in screen you'll see the HD version in Youtube, watching here in this window is the low def version) (like and subscribe, etc etc)

EN7GJSZ.jpg

1WYw1B7.jpg

T4dcKIP.jpg

bz3u0WT.jpg

fKPInuw.jpg

More resolution
4j9PKLs.jpg

Oh I wish the sun was out today for you to see this in all it's colourful glory. Big 30mm 3 band Silvertip.

Hint: If you click the Youtube button in screen you'll see the HD version in Youtube, watching here in this window is the low def version) (like and subscribe, etc etc)

EN7GJSZ.jpg

1WYw1B7.jpg

T4dcKIP.jpg

bz3u0WT.jpg

fKPInuw.jpg

More resolution
4j9PKLs.jpg
Great to see you going with the 30mm knots as every den needs at least one and the colours look amazing! (y)

The difference in appearance depending on sunlight or light box is like night and day!
Drilled for a 30mm knot. This one is boar.

pRiakWO.jpg

q4CzhCv.jpg

tZszNpj.jpg

Ob6GAqd.jpg
The blue and clear handle looks really nice but this one is next level nice with 30mm boar knot as icing on the cake!!! :eek:

Keep up the outstanding work mate. (y)(y)(y)

Thank goodness the handle isn't bloody PINK!!!
I'm sure Troy can make you a nice hot pink handle if you ask him.

I'd do that myself, except Mrs Gargravarr for some unaccountable reason has a particular aversion to pink, so I'd end up having to look for my brush in the bin. I have to content myself by wearing hot pink crocs, since she can't throw those away while they're on my feet. :smuggrin::whistle:

I'm sure Troy can make you a nice hot pink handle if you ask him.

I'd do that myself, except Mrs Gargravarr for some unaccountable reason has a particular aversion to pink, so I'd end up having to look for my brush in the bin. I have to content myself by wearing hot pink crocs, since she can't throw those away while they're on my feet. :smuggrin::whistle:
Just make sure she doesn’t change your pinky crocs, when you’re not home.