DOTD! What are y'all drinking on today.

Man its tasty. Starward Maple syrup cask.

52074480063_5cde4d6cc2_c.jpg

That little 46 is a great brush. 2 more like that and I wouldn’t need any others. That vintage badger goodness.

As the proud owner of that lovely pink Simpson, you really don't need any others anyway. :cool:
I don't know there is also a premium Simpsons fibre as well. They have 2 grades apparently. At this stage Im only after 2 brushes. A vintage Simpsons and an aluminium No 3 Rubberset boar.

Tomorrow is my day of all kids at school or pre-school and work from home.

ritual is at 1pm I'll kick over a different cigar with a drink to just wind down.

Tomorrow is a Partagas Seried D No.4 with a nice double shot of a Brandy made from Plums (homemade Moonshine I've got access to)

If it wasn't for the weather, I'd more than likely kick over the smoker.

...with a nice double shot of a Brandy made from Plums (homemade Moonshine I've got access to)
Heh, you mean a sliva! (Slivovicz, slivovitza, slivovitsa, sliboviță, šljivovica, śliwowica, schlivowitz, slivovice, slivovica, slivovka...) I still have the treasured remains of a plagon, erm, a large bottle of the stuff my Macedonian neighbour made while I was living in Perth. Breakfast of champions... (y)

I know that this is in 'The Distillery' but at the moment this is what I'm drinking -

ZgqUjyFl.jpg

Really nice in the weather!

I know that this is in 'The Distillery' but at the moment this is what I'm drinking -

ZgqUjyFl.jpg

Really nice in the weather!
Contaminating a German wheat beer glass with British dark ale...heresy 🤣🤣🤣

Hmmm, you mean contaminating a fine British dark ale with a German wheat beer glass. Heresy... ;)
Each to their own...500+ years purity law vs room temperature ale 😉