What do you have in the post right now?

DhVjdQGl.jpg

1959 Gillette Red Tip E3 on it's way from Sri Lanka.
You need a Wilkinson Sword Sticky ;)

You need
XKNEmKi.jpg

MOAR!!!! Minora Stainless..... MOAR! MOAR! ...... MOAR!!!!!!
Two years running? :LOL: Maybe sabbaticals aren't for you? :unsure:
For me the Sabbatical was a time to focus on enjoying my current collection and using up existing supplies and for the large part I've been doing that. Luckily I've found a few blades that shave my coarse beard perfectly and I'm down to my last few Minora and London Bridge DE blades so decided I'd stock up now.

I know I'm always hanging it in those who use vintage razors, but I've been looking for one of these for ages. I do have a perfect example of a Toggle but it looks like it has never been used and I didn't want to be the first, doesn't worry me with modern razors though. This one I can use at some time, maybe later this year.

The toggle has almost become a daily driver for me. Life's too short and no point keeping it pristine just for the next bloke to enjoy. It knocks everything down in two passes perfect. Good choice. I just dry it more than others get.

Should be in my mail box early next week.

full

Gold Dollar W59
Not for beginners or the faint of heart
This will be my 11th of these straight razors. I have sold 7 and given 2 away. The one I have now is my must favoured SR. It was looking lonely so I ordered another exactly the same.

These SRs are great for shaving in those hard to reach spots like the inside of nostrils and ear canals.

Mark, Someone say me probably Carter era …but I like both . Owner say me lather only once in the palm but even if it weren't true it looks really new and I like so much the old chubby profile .
the usual clean as with all used brushes and I think it is ready !

Ahhh, so post the Simpson family Nimmer Milll Somerset era. Still VERY nice