2018 Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

Gotta say that Kami is a very good deal. If I had the time to straight shave I would have bid hard.

$3,300 raised thus far.
Additional offers by @Monsta_AU are to be added, with a realistic total of around the $3,500 mark quite possible.

Top effort everyone.

Last edited:
Again thank you all so very much for making this happen - I am still speechless!

All winners and one runner up should have now received a message, so please check your inbox.

This is just phenomenal - thank you all (y)(y)(y)

Seeing the direct financial result of this auction - the hard earned dollars that have been donated to the Australian Cancer Council makes me proud to be part of the P&C community.

Cancer cells are abnormal cells that divide and replicate in situ, if these cells are not treated they divide,replicate and spread throughout the body at an astounding rate. This disease effects thousands of Australians each year both directly and indirectly, cancer does not discriminate based on gender, race or belief...it just kills ceaselessly. It is my hope that the money we have raised will in some small capacity help with the detection, treatment, prevention and education about this insidious disease. A cure is a way off yet, but our efforts here and wider vigilance within our communities can and will make an impact on the lives of our fellow Aussies as well as ourselves.

Bloody good job guys, all of you. I'm proud to be a member here (y)

If you would like to learn a little more about this nasty disease, you can find some information here. I made some simple life changes a few years ago to lower my risks, I have a way to go yet like most people but I think it's worth mentioning for the common good of you blokes - take a read of the risk factors on that page - it will only take a couple of minutes :)

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Now I’m back in Aus and I’ve had a chance to catch up a bit, I must say a huge thank you to all bidders and congratulations to all the winners, definitely some unexpected results,

A very well deserved thank you to the P&C crew who organised all the auctions and kept them on track, along with the other awesome donators who put forward these great items to bid on,
These funds have gone to a great and deserving cause indeed.

Like many here I have directly lost family and friends and had others effected by the scourges of cancer, and am only to happy to help where I could
What an awesome outcome
Cheers
Dion

All but two paid within a day, with one already nominating payment will be made by the end of the next day.
Top effort everyone, really proud to be a part of such a stand up group of men :)