MEL 2019 July Melbourne Meet Up - 3pm on Saturday 20th at Beer Deluxe Fed Square

I would suggest something like Arbory as well, but not sure what the forebodings from Gods of Wind and Rain will be...

I'm happy with anywhere near Flinders St if its the 21st July.
One thing to mention though is that Geelong are playing Hawthorn at the MCG so it might be busy as many people have a drink on the way to the ground.
Another option is the Belgian Beer Cafe near Eureka Tower which may or may not be quieter...
Getting in and out will be bloody murder

@Ckoerntjes and @Callum you guys may be the core of the Melb meetups so if there is another date that works better so we can have you both there, lets hear it.

If somebody in the Express Post network who is going can PM me an address I will try and get a sample box down to you as well.

If somebody in the Express Post network who is going can PM me an address I will try and get a sample box down to you as well.

@tim33z? @Ckoerntjes? Both of you are probably better odds of getting the post in time, if not I’ll put my hand up and it’ll be 50/50 if it makes in here by the weekend.

Unlikely to be posted until Thursday now - so will need to be in next day from CBR area.

BTW - the Sample Box will be in attendance!

Anyone attending with polsilver blades they might want to swap for still sealed in cello packs of vintage aussie gillette blades? Date code E . My understanding is they are Aussie spoilers.

I have 4 packs. 3 sealed and one open missing the one blade. Maybe a 2 for 1 swap?

I should be up for a pint. I'll be the bloke skipping to the bar kid and wife free on a weekend 😁.

Anyone attending with polsilver blades they might want to swap for still sealed in cello packs of vintage aussie gillette blades? Date code E . My understanding is they are Aussie spoilers.

I have 4 packs. 3 sealed and one open missing the one blade. Maybe a 2 for 1 swap?

I should be up for a HUNDRED pints. I'll be the bloke skipping to the bar kid and wife free on a weekend 😁.
FTFY