alfredus

Auctioneer-in-Chief + organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
It has been now almost 2 years since Paste & Cut was hit by the terrible loss of @Draco Noir/Tim Keech - after a very long battle against liver cancer.

After the great success of last years charity auctions (we managed to raise $4,278.31), we want to honor Tim again this year by raising money for the Australian cancer council - and we hope you will all help us to do so.

The auctions will run from Thursday July.25 until Sunday July.28

We have some cracking items up for grabs - and I mean REALLY REALLY SERIOUSLY CRACKING/UNOBTAINIUM - so please keep your wallets tight until then and save your pennies so you can bid as high as possible.

All funds will be donated by the winners directly to the Cancer Council Australia and our Vendors/Artisans are donating 100% the prices!

The Format & Guidelines can be found here - please read them before bidding (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
So what are you all thinking will be up this year?

I'm sure you want more information, so here a tease ;)

Xn1bJpE.jpg

I can tell the picture looks like a base plate from a 3 piece razor, however the brand of the razor is completely unknown.
Maybe the brand is completely unknown to you ;)

How about this then?

PesC2qB.jpg

So what are you all thinking will be up this year?

I'm sure you want more information, so here a tease ;)

Xn1bJpE.jpg
I can tell the picture looks like a base plate from a 3 piece razor, however the brand of the razor is completely unknown.
@SpeedyPC

We can always start a guessing game.
Maybe the brand is completely unknown to you ;)
Ooh ooh I know I know!!!

Rhymes with far bowl woods....

BTW: of course it would be fantastic, if members would keep their activities on the B/S/T to a minimum until the end of the auctions...