2020 Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

My understanding is that he sources the knots from a reliable o/s supplier (China I think?) and recently got a nice variety of synthetic knots which look equally great! I find the 2 band a great knot with decent back bone, density and softness. After a few lathers the knot I own has taken shape with very minimal shedding... This one's gonna make somebody very happy! (y)

Correct. We used supplied knots for the Platypus brush from Elite Razors which was at the higher end of what we could source at the time. Tony has multiple suppliers he can work with depending on what you want. To be honest, most are very decent and my Platypus has had very minimal shedding.

If you wanted a @Srdjan super-awesome handtied in Australia knot, then getting the Matilda brush was what you needed to do. Will one show up in the Auction? You will have to wait and see.

Correct. We used supplied knots for the Platypus brush from Elite Razors which was at the higher end of what we could source at the time. Tony has multiple suppliers he can work with depending on what you want. To be honest, most are very decent and my Platypus has had very minimal shedding.

If you wanted a @Srdjan super-awesome handtied in Australia knot, then getting the Matilda brush was what you needed to do. Will one show up in the Auction? You will have to wait and see.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Seen anything you like yet ;)

Oh man, you guys weren't kidding, so many choices and Father's day just around the corner :smuggrin:

Hmmm. maybe we have TWO unobtanium ...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keep dreaming ...
Whoever ends up with it will be grabbing IMO the holy grail DE and most importantly raising valuable funds for a good cause. Thanks again to Brian and Dan for the opportunity and yourself for keeping it secure! (y) Can't wait to start the bidding. :giggle: