2023 Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

Just over 30h remaining - every $ help for this great cause - BID BID BID

Less than 24h to go...bid bid BID

Last day - please make it count!

Only a couple more hours to go - please make them count!

Hi all,
@Mastropiero and I have had issues with Spanish customs not allowing the Blue Devil set into the country and it is being returned to me.
Instead of being reimbursed Stefan has asked that I donate the money to 2023 Memorial auction for the Cancer Council, so that's another $250 thanks to @Mastropiero

Thank you all for your generous donations!!!

Messages coming in soon

I’m totally bloody gobsmack seeing @Holiday final bid, that is one BIG whopping bid I’ve ever seen on this forum.

I can’t remember over the years where there was a biggest bidding on the charity auction, over thousand dollars.

Congratulations @Holiday just make sure you’re wife doesn’t kill you.

xNScpwY.gif

I’m totally bloody gobsmack seeing @Holiday final bid, that is one BIG whopping bid I’ve ever seen on this forum.

I can’t remember over the years where there was a biggest bidding on the charity auction, over thousand dollars.

xNScpwY.gif
I do recall bidding $1,111 on a DE and being outbid by the General @Mark1966
It's win win win for me a great P&C event, good cause that I would donate this amount to anyway, and I get a unique DC Blades razor
Except for the bump on the head from SWMBO, its all good.

First donations already coming in - thank you again to all of you!

All winners have been hopefully contacted by now - please let me know if I missed you...

And it is a wrap for this year. Again many many thanks to all of you, who helped to raise funds for this great cause.

We know, that times are challenging for some of us at the moment and we appreciate your generousity even more (y)(y)(y)

In the past 5 years we have managed to raise 30,174$ for this great cause - this year we added another:

4200.53$

Bringing our grand total to:

34374.53$

Again thank you all very much and please save your pennies for next year ;)

xNScpwY.gif
I do wish I'd seen that GIF when I was showing my blacksmith trainees how to swing a hammer properly. That lady's a natural. :D