25% off Shaver Heaven "Blue Tubs"

Anthony

Trusted Vendor
Menth Dealer
Hi All,

as a means of saying both "Thank you" to the community and also to try and help us fast track our new packaging (ie. white tubs as seen in the "Silky" range") we are offering 25% off to P&C Forum members.

The 25% off *ONLY* applies to soaps that are currently in "Blue tubs" in the category:
http://shaverheaven.com.au/italian-style-shave-soaps/

To use the discount, please add items to cart. On checkout enter the following code under "Coupon":
P&C25

This will allow you the 25% discount off your total purchase (blue tubs only) all other items are non-applicable.
Nows the time to grab a bargain! Sale starts now until sold out :)

Thanks for the support guys! PS: There is nothing wrong with these soaps (if your wondering), its just that we would like some consistency across the board and need to move the blue tubs.

If you have issues using the code, please PM me and I'll sort it for you :)
Plain_Tub__85845_zpsdbouybw6.jpg

well, now you have enabled us......

Is there a list of the soaps currently with the discount? I added some random soaps and they all seemed to have the discount - Mayan Musk got discounted which I am pretty sure is white tub??

Last edited:
All the Italian Style that are listed under that category (and currently in stock) are all blue tub soaps. So that should make things easier [emoji3] Apologies for the confusion @Monsta_AU

Talk about going above and beyond mate :)
I put the call out for you to enable us and you go and do this!
What next, free postage if you buy 2 or more ?

Tried to resist but only held out for a few days. The consequence - missed out on the Bay Rum! Damn.
Will just have to wait for the silky white tub I suppose.

No Bay Rum? Oh well that does it for me ...

Seriously this is hard to resist - but I know I have 6 tubs of great unopened soap at home apart from the dozen or more opened ones.

Maybe I should start using shaving soap in the shower? Alternatively if I shaved five times every day?

Big thanks to @Anthony for this offer but I think I'm going to have to pass - if only I hadn't given all male family members shaving kits last year.

Yep, yep. I dipped out too, but soothed my battered pride with 2 other soaps. Next time I guess.

This is really just an excuse for me ...

Lol! There is Bay Rum that I'm putting up soon but it's not part of the blue tub sale [emoji17] a few preshave soaps went up today as well.