3 years into wetshaving

So, since after my first year of wetshaving I decided to take pictures of my den to see how it changes over the years.

Here is what my den looked like after year one:
Here is what my den looked like after year two:
Here is my den as of today:
Its crazy to look back and see what I've used and what I have moved on from. At this point, I've found what suits me best brand wise and I'm not really looking into obtaining much of anything else :). Only things I'm still on the look for are Wolfman Razors and Declaration Brushes.

Pics for the lazy ;):

fruityasu

smashes all the likes
2018 Charity Auction Winner
So, since after my first year of wetshaving I decided to take pictures of my den to see how it changes over the years.

Its crazy to look back and see what I've used and what I have moved on from. At this point, I've found what suits me best brand wise and I'm not really looking into obtaining much of anything else :). Only things I'm still on the look for are Wolfman Razors and Declaration Brushes.

Pics for the lazy ;):

Fantastic post @JohnB413 and great collection over the course....😎😎😎

SpeedyPC

Active Grasshopper
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner

Pics for the lazy ;):

As a Senior Structural Revit Designer (medically retired), I can see your top shelve is slightly bending in the middle is going to need some extra support :smuggrin::smug:

That's a wonderful collection and one that my own used to echo. We as wet shaving enthusiasts have come a long way from the days of our Grandfathers who owned one, possibly two razors, one Boar brush and a bar of bath soap! Luckily for me I have managed to also work out what is best for me too and I've stopped the mad spending spree, a little late for the old bank acount but I don't buy nowhere near as much as I did and I'm happier for it too.