3 years into wetshaving

JohnB413

So, since after my first year of wetshaving I decided to take pictures of my den to see how it changes over the years.

Here is what my den looked like after year one:
Here is what my den looked like after year two:
Here is my den as of today:
Its crazy to look back and see what I've used and what I have moved on from. At this point, I've found what suits me best brand wise and I'm not really looking into obtaining much of anything else :). Only things I'm still on the look for are Wolfman Razors and Declaration Brushes.

Pics for the lazy ;):

B689Astl.jpg

QwbhAEql.jpg

bt1eivzl.jpg

nnxKLe6l.jpg

fHwYkLPl.jpg

4ntHJqPl.jpg

VPNazR0l.jpg

IbIiS8Ll.jpg

qwWuVWdl.jpg

Dm0rrEql.jpg

MDK0eVwl.jpg

xL0EES5l.jpg

Zpse9eBl.jpg

1UHp7iql.jpg

5vXs41ll.jpg

7hGK1XRl.jpg

1kfl3Gil.jpg

8fmSadMl.jpg

emnE1mkl.jpg

XLYM3xNl.jpg

So, since after my first year of wetshaving I decided to take pictures of my den to see how it changes over the years.

Its crazy to look back and see what I've used and what I have moved on from. At this point, I've found what suits me best brand wise and I'm not really looking into obtaining much of anything else :). Only things I'm still on the look for are Wolfman Razors and Declaration Brushes.

Pics for the lazy ;):

B689Astl.jpg

QwbhAEql.jpg

bt1eivzl.jpg

nnxKLe6l.jpg

fHwYkLPl.jpg

4ntHJqPl.jpg

VPNazR0l.jpg

IbIiS8Ll.jpg

qwWuVWdl.jpg

Dm0rrEql.jpg

MDK0eVwl.jpg

xL0EES5l.jpg

Zpse9eBl.jpg

1UHp7iql.jpg

5vXs41ll.jpg

7hGK1XRl.jpg

1kfl3Gil.jpg

8fmSadMl.jpg

emnE1mkl.jpg

XLYM3xNl.jpg

Fantastic post @JohnB413 and great collection over the course....😎😎😎

Very nice mate - well done!

Pics for the lazy ;):

B689Astl.jpg

QwbhAEql.jpg

bt1eivzl.jpg

nnxKLe6l.jpg

fHwYkLPl.jpg

4ntHJqPl.jpg

VPNazR0l.jpg

IbIiS8Ll.jpg

qwWuVWdl.jpg

Dm0rrEql.jpg

MDK0eVwl.jpg

xL0EES5l.jpg

Zpse9eBl.jpg

1UHp7iql.jpg

5vXs41ll.jpg

7hGK1XRl.jpg

1kfl3Gil.jpg

8fmSadMl.jpg

emnE1mkl.jpg

XLYM3xNl.jpg
As a Senior Structural Revit Designer (medically retired), I can see your top shelve is slightly bending in the middle is going to need some extra support :smuggrin::smug:

That's a wonderful collection and one that my own used to echo. We as wet shaving enthusiasts have come a long way from the days of our Grandfathers who owned one, possibly two razors, one Boar brush and a bar of bath soap! Luckily for me I have managed to also work out what is best for me too and I've stopped the mad spending spree, a little late for the old bank acount but I don't buy nowhere near as much as I did and I'm happier for it too.