6S or something different?

Note that ATT, Blackland, Timeless and Rockwell all offer 30 day money back deals.
You will be out the postage from USA but Paypal offer to pay return postage if you buy through them.
ATT s1 slant is apparently an outstanding razor and you do not need to use their handle
I do wonder about this. I tell myself I just want a small razor collection so in theory I should focus on a small number of special ones.

Good point about the slant. From one point of view I should be trying different things other than another De razor. Never used a slant or a single edge blade. Bit more of a risk trying a new directions and I know I can get a top notch shave with a de razor.

I will say that I don't see myself getting a cut-throat type razor. Too much upkeep and I almost never clean my razors as things are now.:sick:

YMMV is a thing for sure, you can only do your best to read up as much as you can and decide what is right for you.

In regards to a handle, if you go a game changer (any iteration), i recommend their barberpole handle which weighs in at 74 g. To me this is a perfect weight.

The 6C handle you have weighs 57 g so you have something to go by for comparision.

Apart from that i cant offer much advice regarding handles, i tend to go for what the manufacturer provides with the razor except for when they are too light eg DE89 or R41 (35-40g) then i mix n match with whatever i got.

good luck!!
Great post. This helps a lot seeing it all in one place.

Current list

Gamechanger
Karve

Wildcards are some of the premium razors.

Blackland Blackbird... So damn sexy but slightly scary reputation. Possibly needs more attention than I want when shaving.

Timeless... So beautiful and shiny... Amazing fit and finish. Bit of a stretch but possibly justifiable if going quality over quantity. Man the mental gymnastics I perform to try and justify things is something to behold. :X3::banghead:

Current list

Gamechanger
Karve

Wildcards are some of the premium razors.

Blackland Blackbird... So damn sexy but slightly scary reputation. Possibly needs more attention than I want when shaving.

Timeless... So beautiful and shiny... Amazing fit and finish. Bit of a stretch but possibly justifiable if going quality over quantity. Man the mental gymnastics I perform to try and justify things is something to behold. :X3::banghead:
Grab the Karve monkey while you enjoy eating plenty of banana’s

Jump on the R6 brother ;) you’ll love it, it’s not like the R41, you’ll have nothing to worry about :smuggrin:
I don’t know what that is mate.

I do wonder about this. I tell myself I just want a small razor collection so in theory I should focus on a small number of special ones.

Good point about the slant. From one point of view I should be trying different things other than another De razor. Never used a slant or a single edge blade. Bit more of a risk trying a new directions and I know I can get a top notch shave with a de razor.

I will say that I don't see myself getting a cut-throat type razor. Too much upkeep and I almost never clean my razors as things are now.:sick:
Speaking from personal experience, when I was starting out I made it my mission to own a few OC, Slants and Adjustables for those occasions when you're looking to mix things up.
By no means am I suggesting RAD levels like I did but the Merkur 37C (or its variations) shaves great and are quite cheap, plus their are many affordable OC DEs around to purchase without making you bankrupt :) I have stayed away from SE razors as I don't see the sense in owning seperate blades but trying the Blackland Sabre was fun and I'd never touch a straight as it's just to risky :)

Plate 6 of the Rockwell 6C or 6S
Ah okay, well when I have a few days growth I’ll give it a go-
I’m finding the 4 to be quite nice daily.

whats your most aggressive razor? speaking of which, i havnt used the R41 for a while, might give my wilkie blade its 8th run honor in the R41 tomorrow
I’ve had the R41, Fatip and I use straights frequently.

I have stayed away from SE razors as I don't see the sense in owning seperate blades but trying the Blackland Sabre was fun and I'd never touch a straight as it's just to risky :)
I'm just going to save this quote and remind you of it once you've got a few SEs under your belt. ;)

I'm just going to save this quote and remind you of it once you've got a few SEs under your belt. ;)
HaHaHa - not very likely my good man :)

I don’t see how straights are risky... like any razor.. blade goes up and down, not side to side...follow my elaborate set of rules and you will be fine.

I don’t see how straights are risky... like any razor.. blade goes up and down, not side to side...follow my elaborate set of rules and you will be fine.

i guess it is the fact that there is no cap or safety bar, just a blade so its 100% down to the user

sounds way to risky to me, and personally i dont think i will every own or even try a straight

i guess it is the fact that there is no cap or safety bar, just a blade so its 100% down to the user

sounds way to risky to me, and personally i dont think i will every own or even try a straight
But it’s the same... light pressure... like a safety razor
No side to side like a safety razor.

Safety is an illusion.