A brush for you Perth residents ...

As it happens this belonged to a B&B member - and he has another!

Check out his B&B thread here if you are curious.

As it happens this belonged to a B&B member - and he has another!

Check out his B&B thread here if you are curious.

$400 for a Polo?

I just spent that much on an acoustic guitar FFS.

$600 for a display brush you can't use? That's as funny as a pork roast at a Muslim wedding.

Yeah I get that - it is the Aussie way - all good :)

BTW - all are welcome if you are ever in CBR!
Sweet, hope your significant other understands and appreciates 0300 visits ;)

.............reknot this tall Omega in a TGN Finest. I'd need tips on how to do it though.

Don't know if reknotting an Omega handle is really worth the effort. Also if it's a tall one I'm assuming it's their no 48 or 49, in any case one of their big ones, which has a pretty big (27mm) knot set in a plastic cup which woud be destroyed when you remove it leaving an even bigger aperture. In short you're looking at replacing it with an enormous knot and from my experience with TGN there's a good chance it'll be a pretty lifeless mop particularly at that size and loft. Their knots are good if you can get the "extra hair" versions and set them pretty low to give a bit more backbone which would look a bit naff with a knot of at least 27mm.

How about twisting the arm of the one "who doesn't collect brushes" to see if he'll sell you one of his old buttersotch jobbies that need reknotting. Be a piece of cake then. Old glue, solid handle. Easy.

$400 for a Polo? ...

It is a Polo 14 - a BIG brush and in 3 band Super - GBP336 o the Simmo site so over $A550

How about twisting the arm of the one "who doesn't collect brushes" to see if he'll sell you one of his old buttersotch jobbies that need reknotting. Be a piece of cake then. Old glue, solid handle. Easy.

You mean like some of the ones in this sale thread?

Free postage on any left to keep in OZ

Yeah them's the ones. Loads of really nice looking vintage handles. The Culmak's the stand out I think.

[sigh] the Culmak was beautiful. Couldn't bring myself to use it but am suffering seller's remorse now that it is gone!