PER A Perth Meet-Up Prior to Christmas?

Bucephalus

Figured it was time we Sandgropers had a meet-up, pre-Christmas perhaps?
I know of at least 3 "Jocks", self included, on this site; we could have an early Hogmany guys!
And if TomG is still in town, he will most probably attend!

EOI me please.

Considering weekend 17/18 December somewhere around Fremantle; equidistant for NOR and SOR members.
Alternative dates/location welcomed.

I'm up for it, @Becephalus. Freo works for me - even better if we sneak in a real ale at the Sail and Anchor or somewhere similar.

I propose the following:

2PM, Wednesday 28 December, "Sail and Anchor Pub Brewery" 64 South Terrace, Fremantle
https://www.sailandanchor.com.au

Parking: Undercover parking is available at Henderson Street Car Park opposite the former Fremantle Police Station and Court complex, 3 minutes walk from "Sail and Anchor". Although I do NOT recommend it, there is also VERY limited outdoor parking available in small carpark at rear of establishment. Fremantle City Council permit FREE parking, to holders of "Disabled Pass" for up to 2 hours, in any Council operated carpark AND road-side. As always, your Pass MUST be displayed.

Your thoughts / comments welcomed.

The above was also forwarded to each individual who expressed interest.

As per my PM I will try to make it but can't confirm until later for that time of year due to family stuff. Will let you know here first if I am going to be able to make it...

Howdy guys. Any future meets please let me know. Can't make this one. I am off work but wife isn't so I am daycare dad. Have fun

Can't make this one troops as I will be in Bali with my feet up! Keep your eyes peeled for my Christmas Day shave though! Hahaha
Definitely up for future meet ups!

Bali eh Cris I just got back from Peppers Beach Club & Spa Club in Palm Cove a week or so ago
mEmrnoq.jpg

F6bMbl0.jpg

kU95Cho.jpg