Aaaaaaargh PRORASO!!!!

Drubbing

110% Smiley-Free
If course we should also check out Maguires - a vendor here - lots of Omega boars!

SHOCK! HORROR!

Proraso being discontinued - replaced with...new look tube and no parabens. Great, so now it won't last 2+ years.

OMG they're changing everything Proraso! Aaaaaaahhh

This is bad news. If you hang out YKW. Of course it won't be the same. Looks to me like they just want to jazz up the livery and make it appeal to younger blokes and the scared of everything that's a chemical crowd - but that won't stop em. Also, now putting the AS in 100ml bottles - I HATE it when they do that. Same price, less product.

Just as well IGA has enough supply for a nuclear shelter. I could make a killing on BST if I was still cognito at YKW.

My mistake. It's old news YKW, and Marco - of course - has had pre market samples, and reports - of course - that's it's the best thing since... the old Proraso.

I don't get it. Aren't all re-formulations meant to be bad? That's how it usually goes down. I'll be trying it out anyway. It's some of my favourite stuff and I'd like to carry on using it. Pissed I'll be paying the same price for less AS though.

Last edited:
I've still got most of a tube left. Same old story; too much other crap to use.

Interesting that they now have a Sandalwood variety. I wonder if they will now branch out into the usual rose, lavendar, bay rum et al?

They'd be silly not to, since they are so popular.

Looking through the ebay store, it appear that they have a brush now available. I've not seen a Proraso branded brush before. Is it a new thing or has it been around for a while?

It looks suspiciously like an Omega that I used to have. A cheap $10 one. Too rich for PJ's blood, of course.

Last edited:
I've still got most of a tube left. Same old story; too much other crap to use.

Interesting that they now have a Sandalwood variety. I wonder if they will now branch out into the usual rose, lavendar, bay rum et al?

They'd be silly not to, since they are so popular.

I've run down my stocks of superfluous stuff. The GFT Sandalwood is about the only thing I have that doesn't get a run.

I was trying to do the same but I keep buying random creams and soaps on ebay.

it appears that they have a brush now available. I've not seen a Proraso branded brush before. Is it a new thing or has it been around for a while?

It looks suspiciously like an Omega that I used to have. A cheap $10 one. Too rich for PJ's blood, of course.

Apparently the Omega shaving cream is suspiciously like Proraso too, so there could well be something in what you say.

Apparently the Omega shaving cream is suspiciously like Proraso too, so there could well be something in what you say.

It is Proraso. Which would be why.

Just like the Kent shaving soap IS Mitchell's Wool Fat, just repackaged.

The sky is falling in!, the sky is falling in!

No, it's ok. Marco has anointed it. Reformulation is now cool. Proraso are now no longer stuffy old traditionalists, but progressive. You can tell by the packaging.

Phew, was getting tired running around and calling out