Alt Innsbruck

stillshunter

a man of resolve, a man of conviction
State Convenor - ACT
Group Buy Associate
2015 Sabbatical Fail
Anyone tried this stuff? Sounds simple and effective…and the smell seems right up my alley.

It is FANTASTIC!

I love it - don't know why I don't have any - no room perhaps?

No. What does it smell like and where do you buy it from?

No. What does it smell like and where do you buy it from?
Available from a few places, but noting it is resplendent with alcohol that rules out CONUS, so guys like shaving.ie stock it I believe…and it aint that pricey. I do like the sounds of menthol and tobacco….ahh to smell like a fresh packet of Alpines ;)

Vintagescent used to ship alc products out of Spain, but they don't sell Innsbruck. I've a feeling their'es a blanket airline policy and few will ignore it anymore.

Oh boy, these security policies are getting a little absurd. Soon we'll have dry flights - imagine the Sydney to London (via wherever) or Sydney to New York (waypoints not required!!!!) flight without a drink! How we going to get any fragrances in here? Suppose we'll have to rely on some good Aussie alcohol based aftershaves and colognes like……ummm….Bundy and Coke….or...

I've had samplers of it from MensBiz, or maybe from shaving.ie, not sure.

I don't recall liking it that much and I think it seemed a very mature scent.

Is it an old school 'alcohol and fragrance' aftershave or does it have some healing properties too?

No, it has some soothing properties but you need to get past the initial alcohol hit.

That rules it out for me then, sensitive skin is a curse. Ta mate.

Copped a whiff of this last night.
Didn't detect much of a menthol/alcohol hit when placed upon the back of my hands, yet the scent is still present and surprising pleasant, as opposed to Floid blue as to which there's a faint hint of soapiness upon my left wrist where I applied it, and nothing at all for my right wrist which copped Pitralon Swiss, which was quite pleasant too.

:resurrected:

This stuff is 'da bomb! Love it!!! Available now locally too -at every wet shaver's dream store- at The Stray Whisker.

Think I will be selling mine soon.

Just cannot get back into love with this after my spill experience :(

Read that as 'every shaver's wet dream store' hahaha same thing
Oh dear! Now there was never the intention of such a Freudian slip like that... :whistle:

Oh dear! Now there was never the intention of such a Freudian slip like that... :whistle:

13177981.jpg

Better start reading @filobiblic ...

*raises hand*
*Inquires about bundle deal with the Personna adjustable*