Alt Innsbruck

Spill experience? Did you spill it into your breakfast?

Just a slip at work...

13177981.jpg

Better start reading @Mark1966

[emoji13]

Touche @filobiblic

I spilt the bottle on arrival @Sxot and my office smelt all day - to the point I got a headache and haven't really enjoyed it since :(

Oh well, I suppose I can trust you with a credit balance towards our next transaction :)
After all, what's a few million between mates?

Sorry to revive an old thread gents, but where can one obtain this aftershave now that TSW is out of stock? Does anyone know of a reliable European vendor?

Shipping issues still apply. Gifts and Care spain have it, but won't ship out any more.

Sigh, it’s frustrating isn’t it?! Thanks for the lead though.

I’ve found a reputable vendor in Germany that will ship aftershaves internationally via DHL but their 2kg flat rate shipping fee makes the purchase rather uneconomical. Is there anyone else here that wants to purchase a bottle or two and combine postage? I’m happy to purchase extra.

Tried inquiring with TSW to see if they're awaiting stock?

Sorry to revive an old thread gents, but where can one obtain this aftershave now that TSW is out of stock? Does anyone know of a reliable European vendor?

The Italian barber has this in stock. I'm pretty sure they do ground shipping from Canada. Will take about 12 weeks though!

You could also buy up all the samples on TSW:ROFLMAO:

Tried inquiring with TSW to see if they're awaiting stock?

I haven’t mate. I might send Con a message tonight and see if he plans on getting more in (y)

The Italian barber has this in stock. I'm pretty sure they do ground shipping from Canada. Will take about 12 weeks though!

You could also buy up all the samples on TSW:ROFLMAO:

I don’t mind waiting for it to come in, but Italian Barber’s flat rate shipping is quite expensive! I have a large order on the way from Top of the Chain, so I might wait and give Italian Barber the next one.

I have a large order on the way from Top of the Chain, so I might wait and give Italian Barber the next one.
What's your experience with Top-of-the-Chain? Have you used them for aftershaves?
I am right on the cusp of pulling the trigger on some splashes... But I've never dealt with them before and they are literally as far from AU as you can get.

What's your experience with Top-of-the-Chain? Have you used them for aftershaves?
I am right on the cusp of pulling the trigger on some splashes... But I've never dealt with them before and they are literally as far from AU as you can get.

It's pretty limited, to be honest. I'll let you know in two to three months!

Seriously though, they have a pretty great selection of products that are near impossible to obtain locally so long as you don't mind waiting. I also noticed that ground shipping rates actually decreased the more I added to my cart, so if you are going to go ahead make it worthwhile and order in bulk!

Edit: I ordered a mixture of soaps and aftershaves.

I have made one order that has arrived. It took 10 weeks, and there was only minimal seapage of the aftershave. The box was excellently packed as well. Over sized and filled with bubble wrap.

The guy emailed me as well after I made the order to double check I was ok with the shipping time frame.

All round, good experience. The box had been opened by Canadian customs though, and they put a tiny amount of tape to re-seal.