Another hello from Ballarat.

Welcome mate, I think I love you already ...

Yep, definitely got a little bromance happening - preach it!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: - I know somebody here who can "help" with that, oh, wait, he has already wasted his first opportunity talking about razors ...
Don't worry...didn't want to overdo it on the first day :D :D :D

Welcome @ambaal, sounds like you have plenty of knowledge and experience to share.
+1 enabling points for offering @Andrew_N a loan of the 6c and some blades (y)(y)

Well, I have both 6c and 6s, which predictably ended in 6c not being take out of cardboard yet. :)

As for blades... Lets say if i keep at 1 blade a week (which is 4 shaves a week schedule), staying alive until current stash runs out would be very close to male life expectancy in these woods. I probably need about half a year to a year to test every type of blade in my stash and couple of decades to test every blade/razor combination.

Not that it defers me from buying more blades, of course. There is something truly narcotic in ordering and receiving another 100 pack of new good blades. Hell, i bought TWO pretty decent microscopes to examine and take photos of blade edges. :)

Well, I have both 6c and 6s, which predictably ended in 6c not being take out of cardboard yet. :)

As for blades... Lets say if i keep at 1 blade a week (which is 4 shaves a week schedule), staying alive until current stash runs out would be very close to male life expectancy in these woods. I probably need about half a year to a year to test every type of blade in my stash and couple of decades to test every blade/razor combination.

Not that it defers me from buying more blades, of course. There is something truly narcotic in ordering and receiving another 100 pack of new good blades. Hell, i bought TWO pretty decent microscopes to examine and take photos of blade edges. :)

You will fit in PERFECTLY here ...

Heh, I'm impressed. If I did that, I would end up divorced in no time flat. :)
I am blessed with having a separate entrance second dwelling which i converted to studio and work-from-home office (and which is actually a huge warehouse for all my trinkets) and huge workshop. Otherwise i think i'd be in trouble much more than i am now.