Any 2019 charity auctions planned?

Yes of course...very similar format to last year and end date being Sunday July.14th.

And I think we will keep it like last year by using items donated by artisans/stores...that worked very well for us I believe (y)

Yes of course...very similar format to last year and end date being Sunday July.14th.

And I think we will keep it like last year by using items donated by artisans/stores...that worked very well for us I believe (y)
Looking forward to seeing some top secret brushes for the charity auctions

Hi all, @alfredus , @Monsta_AU, @Mark1966 any 2019 charity auctions being planned?

As @alfredus has indicated - yes!

Can I suggest that you start organising finances NOW as you will not want to miss out :)

Thanks fellas, looking forward to feeding the obsession and a good cause at the same time.
I like the fact charity items are excluded from the sabbatical for the blokes that are having withdrawal symptoms :)
I am tempted to buy a Rockwell 6s and already looking out for a bargain. If the proceeds were going to a good cause I wouldn't feel so guilty paying top dollar for it.

Sorry for the mess guys - just wanted too keep the Charity auction section clean...