Any love for LUSH?

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Now I can only assume their shave range is trash comparatively to the fine wares available from our resident vendors- however in my quest to find a good, effective deodorant I came into their offerings and have been going down the rabbit hole.
Any of you guys into lush?

I can't stand to walk past the shop. I actively avoid the corner it is on due to the stench of the place.

Indeed, their low or no packaging thing makes the store a bit of an assault on the nose but for those who care about that sort of thing it seems to be the nature of the beast.
That said I’m sure if you lump all of any brands products in a pile it would be a bit that way.

Tried their shave cream 'dirty'. Absolutely rubbish and unusable. Brushless soap that gunks up razor 1st pass. Use half a jar per shave. Makes it hardly sustainable if it gets used up that quick. Don't even think about it.

As per the first line of the OP I assumed their shaving stuff was trash and have no intention of looking at it but their deodorant, shampoo bars and so on are highly regarded IMO.

Tried their shave cream 'dirty'. Absolutely rubbish and unusable. Brushless soap that gunks up razor 1st pass. Use half a jar per shave. Makes it hardly sustainable if it gets used up that quick. Don't even think about it.

I was trying to remember who had shared their thoughts previously on the Shave cream from Lush.

My experience with their “Prince” cream quite similar.

I’m using one of their shampoo bars currently and it does a great job stripping oil based hair products.
I’ve noted that there is a whole little community around lush which is nice to see.