Any of you bros trade crypto?

Heh, I had a couple of Bitcoins that I "made" just as an exercise back when the whole thing started, and you didn't need to have such a huge investment in hardware to do it. At that time they were worthless (and really they still are) and there was nothing much you could do with them, and somehow I ended up losing control of that wallet. Water under the bridge. I could have won lotto if only I had bought a ticket.

I have never really considered BTC an "investment", although it has done rather nicely over the past 11 years that I have held it. My reason for buying it was, after spending a few months studying up on it, I like the concept and wanted to support it. I still find the concept and the way it has developed interesting, a bit like my straight razor journey.

I still hodl about 60% of my initial purchase, having cashed some in and given away about 20% of it to my family and good friends.

I am not a materialistic sort of person. If I lost the lot tomorrow, I would be disappointed but it would not effect my lifestyle that I have become accustomed to.