Anyone have a few extra dollars laying about

I love this comment:

Andrew, France, 4 years ago

Which nitwit wrote this article? It talks about diamonds but there are none in the product - diamonds are to sapphires what oranges are to apples - then manages to get the name of the product wrong. It's Zafirro, not Zaffiro. The blade edge is 100 atoms across, not 80, the handle is 99.95% pure iridium, not 99.9%, and the screws are made of platinum, not the "handle and screws". The monogramming is optional. Guess what - this took all of 2 minutes to discover on Zafirro's website - which is obviously longer than it took to cobble this sorry effort together. Makes one wonder about the accuracy of the rest of the "stories" on this site...

The company claims the sapphire blades will stay sharp for about a year and offer complimentary cleaning and re-sharpening for an entire decade.
Yeah I read this bit too and wondered about the ten-year complimentary service.
Just 99 Zafirro Iridiums will be made by American manufacturer Bright Light Ventures.
OK and so you'll have some guy just sitting around for 10 years waiting to sharpen one of the 99 units.
They are just 80 atoms thick on their cutting edge - around 1/10,000th or 5,000 times thinner the width of a hair
Can just see an old squinting hunched-over honemeister working hard with his slurry and stone made of a bee's dick

Yeah I read this bit too and wondered about the ten-year complimentary service.

OK and so you'll have some guy just sitting around for 10 years waiting to sharpen one of the 99 units.
You'd have to hope that hope that the turn-around time would be good - unless you happened to send yours in at the same time as the other 98
Can just see an old squinting hunched-over honemeister working hard with his slurry and stone made of a bee's dick
How does the grit on a bee's dick compare to other insect erogenous zones? Is it better than a gnat's nipple?

You'd have to hope that hope that the turn-around time would be good - unless you happened to send yours in at the same time as the other 98

How does the grit on a bee's dick compare to other insect erogenous zones? Is it better than a gnat's nipple?
There's definite graduations. I'd use the (British) bee's dick somewhere in the middle of things, certainly before the (Japanese) silkworm sphincter....

Gnat or Jnat ?
As theres gnat a chance I'd use a Gnat over Bee!

You're all out of luck. They have none in stock, someone must be hoarding them :)

Sapphire blades are used in micro surgery, mainly for eye surgery. They are EXTREMELY brittle, in fact touching an eye blade to skin rather than eye tissue almost invariably breaks it.
Sure the shape of these blades is different but I have no doubt that any sort of significant bump or drop will fracture these blades and I didn't see any warranty for damage on their website.

It is the Daily Mail.
They are to journalism what Maccas is to fine dining
They're not actually that good (Daily Heil) and I've not crossed the threshold of a McGonads since 1982 (Odense, Denmark - I was hungry & nearly broke - it was the only place open - I lost more money and still didn't get any actual food)

They're not actually that good (Daily Heil) and I've not crossed the threshold of a McGonads since 1982 (Odense, Denmark - I was hungry & nearly broke - it was the only place open - I lost more money and still didn't get any actual food)
WTF ?
How do you lose DKK and still end up with no food ?

He still got maccas, there's just not any actual food once you take all the additives and preservatives out.