anyone recommend me a PAA soap?

StratMan

hey guys.. i recently acquired PAA F-Bomb and have found that i absolutely love the new CK6 base of the soaps. I previously had a tub of CaD from the old base which was good, but the CK6 is simply amazing.

I couldnt bring myself to spend $40 on a soap, but after trying this that isnt a problem

can anyone out there that has experience with the scents recommend me some

I've had a sample of John Frum and love the scent. Very cologne type scent but i won't buy until i can get the matching splash (which i hope Pasteurs may have when i'm there)

I've had a sample of John Frum and love the scent. Very cologne type scent but i won't buy until i can get the matching splash (which i hope Pasteurs may have when i'm there)

or you could wait till TSW gets in more stock of the splash in, they have stock of the soap though

can you describe the scent please.. the description is simply "This is a manly warm musk."

that mean it smells like a musk lifesaver?

Ah i'm crap at explaining individual notes - but it smells so ggggoooooooooooooooodddddd.
I wish i kept the baggie it was in now :cautious:

Ah i'm crap at explaining individual notes - but it smells so ggggoooooooooooooooodddddd.
I wish i kept the baggie it was in now :cautious:

all good you just need to buy one, locally :)

ive got my eye on the John Frum.

I also wanted to get Doppelgänger Black Shave Soap which is supposed to be a Homage to Sauvage but that is not in stock :(

I also wanted to get Doppelgänger Black Shave Soap which is supposed to be a Homage to Sauvage but that is not in stock :(

Darn, I was about to recommend the Doppelgänger black. Smells divine, and I ageee the CK6 base is awesome. Hard to believe it’s vegan

Old Salty,

Strongest Oceanic smell out of any soaps available.
The scent is song strong you can smell it for hours. CK6 formula.

A new favourite of mine.

I received a sample of this from a friend and it is just amazing! I mean, what a scent!!

or you could wait till TSW gets in more stock of the splash in, they have stock of the soap though

can you describe the scent please.. the description is simply "This is a manly warm musk."

that mean it smells like a musk lifesaver?

A few hours after the shave, I'm getting whiffs of something similar to Musk lifesavers, it's awesome!!