AP Reserve 'Fenchurch' & 'Ozymandias' Dropping soon as a Soap/Splash & EDP!

We have just hit single digits on both Fenchurch and Ozymandias Eau de Parfums.

I will drop another update in when we get down to critical levels.

Some people have been reporting an issue with the P&C discount code not working, while a vast majority have used and applied the code with no issue. I suspect it may be ublock origin or another plugin causing the issue but I am at work so cannot test.

The code will work until tomorrow afternoon at 12.00pm AEST (Saturday 26th May) then it expires, anyone who is a P&C member and who has been for longer than a week who uses the code before this time without it working can post a public message here and I will immediately refund the 5% order cost based on your order received at my website :)
Getting an error saying the code has expired.
Tried pausing Ghostery & AdBlock Origin, to no avail.
Have paid either way, knowing you will sort it out when you've the opportunity :)

FOMOAPR is real ...

The 5% P&C Discount code offer has now ended folks. There are a couple of EDP's remaining of both Fenchurch and Ozymandias.

There will be a small gift(s) in each package sent out for P&C members for all the orders made up until this time.

Please note that there are no more of these free gifts (they have completely run out) and they are not available for purchase from AP Reserve or by approaching me via PM so please don't hit me up :)

Thanks for your support and I sincerely hope you enjoy your acquisitions :cool:

The 5% P&C Discount code offer has now ended folks. There are a couple of EDP's remaining of both Fenchurch and Ozymandias.

There will be a small gift(s) in each package sent out for P&C members for all the orders made up until this time.

Please note that there are no more of these free gifts (they have completely run out

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.....I can pretty much guarantee that I'm always late to the party.

I've only used creams thus far, but as ever, the more you read, the more intrigued you are, which.. where shaving is concerned, normally leads to...spending some dosh! And so I fancy trying soaps....and your's seem to be highly recommended, and as Fenchurch and Ozymandias are the current 'flavours of the month' I though they might be a good place to start....(well, Fenchurch more because I have a really bad whisky habit (apparently...:whistle:) so anything with notes of whisky is always a dead cert!). I was going to try for a sabbatical after ordering the 6s on Thursday.....yeah right, that didn't last long. I'm sort of assuming the soaps are in wee bowl thingy's...so I don't need to start looking for soap dishes/holders etc..?

Guys, any recommendations to add to my cart to get me over the free postage quota..? I'm all ears...until I slip with the R41.....:nurse:

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.....I can pretty much guarantee that I'm always late to the party.

I've only used creams thus far, but as ever, the more you read, the more intrigued you are, which.. where shaving is concerned, normally leads to...spending some dosh! And so I fancy trying soaps....and your's seem to be highly recommended, and as Fenchurch and Ozymandias are the current 'flavours of the month' I though they might be a good place to start....(well, Fenchurch more because I have a really bad whisky habit (apparently...:whistle:) so anything with notes of whisky is always a dead cert!). I was going to try for a sabbatical after ordering the 6s on Thursday.....yeah right, that didn't last long. I'm sort of assuming the soaps are in wee bowl thingy's...so I don't need to start looking for soap dishes/holders etc..?

Guys, any recommendations to add to my cart to get me over the free postage quota..? I'm all ears...until I slip with the R41.....:nurse:
You could add the matching Aftershave to the cart....

I'm sort of assuming the soaps are in wee bowl thingy's...so I don't need to start looking for soap dishes/holders etc..?
Correct. They are in tubs and it is common to lather straight out of them.
I didn't buy a separate lathering bowl for about 12 months.