APR - Monsta Myrtle - Testers Wanted - Free Splash!

I humbly suggest setting them aside for folks to add and note the change in scent profile and face feel.

Heh I don't randomly add menthol crystals to anything, I have a calculated solution of them in alcohol. 1ml of the solution contains 1.04grams of menthol crystal which is sufficient to dose 100mls at 'Stirling' strength. I scale it up if people are, you know, 'hooked'.

Wish this Syd meetup would occur sooner, rather than later though, could save anguish and a lot of effort upon your behalf.

Agreed, it would make things a lot easier. I go back to work on Monday and after that my weekend free time is very limited.

The Samples are now all gone people, I will have some at the NSW meetup however as I have run out of 5ml sample bottles with dripper.

Heh I don't randomly add menthol crystals to anything, I have a calculated solution of them in alcohol. 1ml of the solution contains 1.04grams of menthol crystal which is sufficient to dose 100mls at 'Stirling' strength. I scale it up if people are, you know, 'hooked'.
Are you sure of that Walter? ;)