APR/Squadron LE combo 'Australians All'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Med's have me sleeping all over the place atm.
Hope I don't awake to find this has dropped and sold out as much as I hope whatever has delayed this doesn't cause you both any ongoing hardship.

Yep, simple as that - my usual printer moved business locations, and hasn't had any of the printing machines up in running in time to have the labels produced. Unfortunately it has meant a slight delay in release... just by a few days.

So if it was 20 sets on 20 October should be expect 21 on 21st? or 23 on 23rd :)

No suggestion here that you wait until 20 November BTW!

Oops, just missed our flights back to Darwin, and no direct flights back until Monday.
With the extra cost of booking tickets I don't think an Apr purchase will go down well with wifebert as it was my fault we didn't get on the plane.
Luckily "only" another $150 to rebook for Monday

Oops, just missed our flights back to Darwin, and no direct flights back until Monday.
With the extra cost of booking tickets I don't think an Apr purchase will go down well with wifebert as it was my fault we didn't get on the plane.

Bummer :(

Andy's printer moved his business :D
Crayons and scissors won't cut it?
Labels will definitely be one of a kind then :)

Yep, simple as that - my usual printer moved business locations, and hasn't had any of the printing machines up in running in time to have the labels produced. Unfortunately it has meant a slight delay in release... just by a few days.
As above, there's an Officeworks, Kmart, Target or Big W nearby, right.

Where are you returning from mate?

Crayons and scissors won't cut it?
Labels will definitely be one of a kind then :)

As above, there's an Officeworks, Kmart, Target or Big W nearby, right.

Where are you returning from mate?
Cairns. We had to get away from the heat to somewhere cooler.

20171022_192154.jpg

Not long now....

I hope it is 7:30 Adelaide time :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.