Apr11 Member Aquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you're forgiven. You've just got to buy more stuff. Once every 8 months is just not right. Wet shaving is all about buying. By the way just bought a puck of MWF and can't really place the scent yet. Haven't used it so far. Am turning it in to a stick or two first.

Oh dear :embarrest:
What should I have been buying?
Do you think I'll be forgiven due to the fact I jumped on the bandwagon all aquisition happy and expressing interest in getting a la toja stick in another thread, and then jumped on this dodgey brush and kent soap set? :eek:mg:
I at least played the part well then right? :sad2:

Cool! :)
Too often I remember that I mainly got into wet shaving to NOT spend $20 a month on M3 cartridges. I got this big Idea that there's a cheaper and better way.

I don't mind spending some money on shave stuff. The difference is I want to, with carts, I have to. It gets to a point where you've sorted your favourites though, and the needs to sample everything drops away.

I don't mind spending some money on shave stuff. The difference is I want to, with carts, I have to. It gets to a point where you've sorted your favourites though, and the needs to sample everything drops away.

Well, at least you only quoted that part, the rest is how I felt but off topic for the 'Apr11 Member Aquisitions' thread, but how I do feel. :worried:

edit: OTOH, I'm off to play RA95, haven't felt like buying any new game since red alert came out for the pentium PC. It only needs CGA graphics and 2MB RAM. A doddle with my PC with 3GB RAM, AMD64 4200 dual core and some old radeon x800 GTO :laugh:

Last edited:
Well, at least you only quoted that part, the rest is how I felt but off topic for the 'Apr11 Member Aquisitions' thread, but how I do feel. :worried:

We know :cheesy: I agree, the face palm is strong over there. Over on WP, even a couple of GSL regulars find the main forum too much, all the time.

OT again, but someone made me a mod, so I guess that's ok? :worried:

What's not to like?

Angry-Birds-5-Inch-Plush-Toy-King-Pig-With-Sound!.jpg
It's here!
Quite a firm and small brush, about the same as the men U boar.
Softens up after a soak, unlike the men U (which is why I could never use the men u boar; always hard, never held much soap).
Main reason why I want a cheap brush I don't care about is that I just can't use the men u boar I have as a travel brush right now.

Just trying to soak it and get dye out of it for now, not going to use it just yet. I've already had a shave today with a Tech and a feather blade.

It has already lost a few hairs though just soaking for a while, oh dear.

Last edited:
It has already lost a few hairs though just soaking for a while, oh dear.
Yes, they DO shed. Mine put two hairs on my face this morning!

Still, for the money I don't think anyone cares. Attack the MWF with another brush first, then try this one and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.