Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Don't be a FOOL - post your shaving acquisitions here!

I’ll go first...

1oNwQGU.jpg

Amazing from @todras as usual, very grateful to receive these today. Legend.

4jwPEc0l.jpg

Came in the mail today. Smells good!:) None of the component scents particularly stand out (except maybe the mandarin) but its a very nice combination of brightness, sweetness and a comfy bottom end to support the picture. It's evoking some very old memories for me but can't place it except for associations with my Nanna's place when I was a kid. I think I'm going to enjoy this soap with the same old disappointment of others that we can't access the AS here. Another exquisite label design by Sarah.
Thanks @tim33z for the heads up that it was at Beard & Blade, I'd stopped looking there due to Kerry's response.

4jwPEc0l.jpg

Came in the mail today. Smells good!:) None of the component scents particularly stand out (except maybe the mandarin) but its a very nice combination of brightness, sweetness and a comfy bottom end to support the picture. It's evoking some very old memories for me but can't place it except for associations with my Nanna's place when I was a kid. I think I'm going to enjoy this soap with the same old disappointment of others that we can't access the AS here. Another exquisite label design by Sarah.
Thanks @tim33z for the heads up that it was at Beard & Blade, I'd stopped looking there due to Kerry's response.
No problems happy to assist!
Would you say it’s a summer soap or all year round scent?

No problems happy to assist!
Would you say it’s a summer soap or all year round scent?
Someone else will answer that better than me, I'm not very good at those classifications. Given that it was released for Northern Hemisphere spring I assuming a spring scent? It's not Winter heavy, and not a lighter summer scent so Spring seems good? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But I'm gonna give it good shove now.............:)

So not over top strawberry? A review I read said there's nice depth to it?
I don't think its too much strawberry - can @LukehGee weigh in as he has the set i think??
It got really great reviews from well known reviewers overseas, i think making Ruds' top 3 scents for 2018 (along with @todras Fenchurch)

Status
Not open for further replies.