Mail called

083-CD4-C9-4-A04-4923-B584-EED05-EF6-DB00.jpg
Mine too!
Package 1 of 3 from Maggards expected.

3ZVwKsul.jpg

Mine too!
Package 1 of 3 from Maggards expected.

3ZVwKsul.jpg
I think you need to get yourself a footlocker to keep your wife away, otherwise she’ll belt the crap out of you with her kitchen wooden rolling pin, IF, she finds out how many soap on the shelves or wardrobes.

Last edited:
I think you need to get yourself a footlocker to keep your wife away, otherwise she’ll belt the crap out of you with her kitchen wooden rolling pin, IF, she finds out how many soap on the shelves or wardrobes.
Last I knew it was a metal rolling pin!
Forgot to post that I ordered Noble Otter Two Kings today, so here’s my post...

Mail called... Serbia shaving soap very very cheap

3451-AD3-A-B441-4-AD6-B978-63-F52-A86-CC1-C.jpg

The soap is very soft easy to press into a 250ml tub and the scent smell very much like Cella shaving soap

753720-B1-7-FD1-4-BD6-A4-D2-F9-AEBCB6649-F.jpg
FD2-D412-B-0-EB0-44-FE-8-C9-F-A91-FDCB2-C92-B.jpg
Can hear the simultaneous chorus of coffee, cereal and toast being spat out by every artisan soap maker throughout the world as they read this this morning. Sacre bleu! :wtf:

Mail called... Serbia shaving soap very very cheap

3451-AD3-A-B441-4-AD6-B978-63-F52-A86-CC1-C.jpg

The soap is very soft easy to press into a 250ml tub and the scent smell very much like Cella shaving soap

753720-B1-7-FD1-4-BD6-A4-D2-F9-AEBCB6649-F.jpg
FD2-D412-B-0-EB0-44-FE-8-C9-F-A91-FDCB2-C92-B.jpg
Can hear the simultaneous chorus of coffee, cereal and toast being spat out by every artisan soap maker throughout the world as they read this this morning. Sacre bleu! :wtf:
I took a sample of this from the travelling meetup box as the scent appealed to me. Haven’t used it yet but looking forward to eventually.

Yep, echo what @cranky has to say @beerhog.

The Parat doesnt have the 'notch' at the top of the handle and the handle is thinner -

1958%20Parat.jpg

Depending on the composition and this weight it is a Rocket HD / MD / LD - but looks like a Rocket HD

The missus picked this up from the local op shop for me for ten bucks.research leads me to believe it's a parat but happy to be told otherwise.
cheers thanks fellas. rocket hd sounds about right it weighs 70.2 grams on my cheapy scales. gave it a shave today and really enjoyed its mildness well worth the 10 bucks spent.

Welcome to the English Rocket HD 500 family @beerhog (y)

After a journey to the Polka Dot Vintage and Artisan markets at Claremont Showgrounds (WA), I left with vintage and brand new products.

First, the vintage:

This is a full 140ml novelty bottle of Avon Trazarra Aftershave and a wonderfully unknown full bottle of Sydney's Nyal Company Country Club aftershave. Total cost $25. Do any Sydneysiders know anything about the Country Club?

Then I found this...

The woman assured me the soap ($10) lathers well. She suggested I wet the brush first and I demurred appropriately. Quite like the scent so now I have the matching body splash/cologne ($15) featuring sandalwood, cedarwood, frankincense, ylang ylang and orange. After my disastrous trial of Vasse Virgin artisan shave soap, my wife feels this was an optimistic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.