April 2021 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Elite Razor Chestnut Brown and Gold Neo-Resinate Handle 26MM Manchurian White Fan

2WQvVaH.jpg

JbLM8hh.jpg
WOW!

Care Package from @rhodes96 :eek:

I'm truly blown away by the generosity as wasn't expecting to receive so many goodies with a large supply of assorted DE blades and soap samples including premium bases such as Kaizen, Milksteak, Siero, ETHOS, CK-6 and menthol drops to boot! I really appreciate the unobtanium Gillette Stainless Reds and can't wait to try them in the Rocca. (y) Stocked to try some Blue Devil soap as its getting such positive reviews and support from the P&C Community.

I hope to return the kind gesture one day and look forward to testing them in the months ahead judging by the amounts received! Thanks again @rhodes96 :love:
IMG-20210428-174209.jpg

I'm truly blown away by the generosity as wasn't expecting to receive so many goodies with a large supply of assorted DE blades and soap samples including premium bases such as Kaizen, Milksteak, Siero, ETHOS, CK-6 and menthol drops to boot! I really appreciate the unobtanium Gillette Stainless Reds and can't wait to try them in the Rocca. (y) Stocked to try some Blue Devil soap as its getting such positive reviews and support from the P&C Community.

I hope to return the kind gesture one day and look forward to testing them in the months ahead judging by the amounts received! Thanks again @rhodes96 :love:
Wow :love:

IMG-20210428-174209.jpg
Aaaaah. Gillette Stainless are the Holy Grail :happy:

IMG-20210428-174209.jpg
That's an awesome haul. Nicely done @rhodes96 and enjoy @Razor Burn !

IMG-20210428-174209.jpg

I felt bad for pressuring you and @Gargravarr to break your sabbaticals.
Hopefully the care packages I sent to both of you, go towards knowing I was never serious with any of my comments. I hope that you both keep on the path of your sabbaticals, and that your other halves are generous enough to splurge on you every now and then.:LOL::p

I felt bad for pressuring you and @Gargravarr to break your sabbaticals.
Hopefully the care packages I sent to both of you, go towards knowing I was never serious with any of my comments. I hope that you both keep on the path of your sabbaticals, and that your other halves are generous enough to splurge on you every now and then.:LOL::p

Mate the friendly banter is what makes P&C such a great wet shaving forum compared to the politics you often find in the overseas versions so no hard feelings from me plus the mods are always quick to keep things in check if we go off topic... ;)

At the end of the day the kindness I have received from many good folk amongst the P&C community has been truly amazing and sadly the medical situation of the last 18 or so months has made Meet Ups near impossible so having the opportunity to try some different samples is great appreciated! I was expecting a few items but you went well and beyond so thanks as there's plenty to keep me happy for a good while.(y)

Best wishes to you and yours and here's hoping you get the bung shoulder fixed properly and safe travels when you end up moving back "home".

Just grabbed these for a great $5 each plus shipping. I want the knots. The stands are going to be used for vintage brushes and we will see about the soap since they are probably around 2012, so Proraso age. At worst some new containers.
s-l1600.jpg
I bought one of these sets about a year ago and really like the brush. Yeah it's a slippery small handle but the knot is just great and started my fondness for boar brushes. I now use it for my travel brush. What a steal at $5!