CBR April Meet Up is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, it is official - I’m off to Sydney on Saturday for work. :(

So rejoice Canberra folk, you can meet up without me ;)

I trust that you have a good time.
Noooooo. :( We've lost our banner carrier.

I've been thinking of what to bring, I'll likely be bringing SV Opuntia, the APR travel sprays (Fougere Bourbon Rose and Winterfall) and the samples of LE PIF I took. I think that covers the new stuff that might be of interest.

I’m working Saturday too :(

Truely these are dark times.

Last edited:
Hi gents sorry for the near last minute notice but I will be unable to attend :( Hope to see you all at next month!

Hi gents sorry for the near last minute notice but I will be unable to attend :( Hope to see you all at next month!

Bummer - list updated above

Hi gents, It appears I may actually be able to attend as my appointment has been changed to the morning so I'll do my best to look for you at the usuall place, fingers crossed ;)

I'm happy to bring some along tomorrow to sniff etc, if you'd like.

In fact, I should probably start bringing baggies and a spoon to these things.

Thanks bloke. Just placed an order for a bottle of the splash.
I'll bring along my spare splash and soap set. I've barely made a dent in my first one, so I'm happy to sell the spare set if someone is interested.

If you see a a grey haired bloke wearing a beret wandering aimlessly at Tilleys, that will be me. Please point me in the right direction (table) . (y)

I've got some things to do in town so might be there a tad early, say 1300 hrs outside like last time. See you guys later :pompous:

A wonderful meet-up was had!
Heaps of chatting and pifs with lots of trades scheduled for next time.
I declare this a success! (y)

Our other brothers were missed. But, with luck, they'll be at the next meetup.

8PYG0Fpl.jpg

Out of shot are Neil (off-forum) and myself.

We chatted so much i didn't even get a chance to work my magic on the waitresses... Perhaps that was for the best.
I'll have to tell my dad-jokes elsewhere. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.