CBR April Meet Up is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wonderful meet-up was had!
Heaps of chatting and pifs with lots of trades scheduled for next time.
I declare this a success! (y)

Our other brothers were missed. But, with luck, they'll be at the next meetup.

8PYG0Fpl.jpg

Out of shot are Neil (off-forum) and myself.

We chatted so much i didn't even get a chance to work my magic on the waitresses... Perhaps that was for the best.
I'll have to tell my dad-jokes elsewhere. :p

I had a great time chatting with these knowledgeable blokes.I want to thank all of you for making me feel welcomed. Look forward to the next meet.

It was a great meet up. More people than I expected and the time flew-by quickly, as there was multiple conversations at the same time which made it easy to get distracted (y).

Also managed to sell/rehome some unused soaps. Enjoy @Nico and @Razor Burn

Thank you @Kaeckerut. Very much appreciated. (y)

A wonderful meet-up was had!
Heaps of chatting and pifs with lots of trades scheduled for next time.
I declare this a success! (y)

Our other brothers were missed. But, with luck, they'll be at the next meetup.

8PYG0Fpl.jpg

Out of shot are Neil (off-forum) and myself.

We chatted so much i didn't even get a chance to work my magic on the waitresses... Perhaps that was for the best.
I'll have to tell my dad-jokes elsewhere. :p
A great turnout and pleased to meet some new faces. Lots of cool stuff and fun discussion was had so can't wait to see you all again at next months Meet Up (y) Big thanks to @lerenau & @Kaeckerut for the great gear and @Nico for his excellent choice of hat :snaphappy: What color beret will he wear to the next meet up...? ;)

A great turnout and pleased to meet some new faces. Lots of cool stuff and fun discussion was had so can't wait to see you all again at next months Meet Up (y) Big thanks to @lerenau & @Kaeckerut for the great gear and @Nico for his excellent choice of hat :snaphappy: What color beret will he wear to the next meet up...? ;)
Yes, it it hard being a trendsetter. I better start planning now. ;)

Last edited:
I had a great time chatting with these knowledgeable blokes.I want to thank all of you for making me feel welcomed. Look forward to the next meet.
Great to meet you too mate, just a shame the others couldn't attend but @tullfan, @mark123abc0 with his brother had plenty to say which was very informative.

Dave already suggested trufit and Hill ;
That said I may or may not be available cause baby isn’t far off

Dave already suggested trufit and Hill ;
That said I may or may not be available cause baby isn’t far off
Baby's first shave?

Or, perhaps baby could spend the afternoon with "the uncles" and give mum a break? :D
... I jest, of course. I know how full-on the first 3 months are.
That said, if you ever find yourself in a bind, be sure to call myself or one of the other Canberrans. Many of us have been there and understand.

I thought that was separate to the regular meet. T&H isn't really a sit down and chat location.
True, one could visit then adjourn to another location.
Thanks @lerenau hopefully all isn’t too wild, but I do get a month off yay

Status
Not open for further replies.