ARKO August is almost here

IF this BA :muted: TA :muted: D!!! Sydney lockdown continues all the way until the end of August for a WHOLE ARKO!!!! month.

I can't see why not, because, staying home during the lockdown is DRIVING ME STIR CRAZY!!!!

Let me think about it for six days, before, I decided to go ahead.

@Mark1966 can I ban everyone who partakes in this blasphemy :D:D:D

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Last year when I first tried ARKO, that magnificent scent reminded my of something that I just couldn't remember. After a few shaves my memory of the decent returned. I last experienced that scent as a wee lad when watching my grandfather straight razor shave. He must have been an arko man then. Unfortunately my grandfather died when I was about 5yo, but arko brings back fond memories of a great man.

how does arko compare with tabac? i love tabac
I find that in shave quality, arko is just a little better. Both are about equal in lathering ability. I was told by one of my girlfriends that scent of Tabac reminds her of the smell of her grandmother's facial powder. That could be why some say that Tabac reminds them of their grandmother's purse.

That magnificent scent of Arko is an acquired appreciation, much like many need to acquire an appreciation for the taste of beer.

Can i ask, never having used a stick soap how do you lather them up?
Face lather or rub it into a bowl or something or maybe cut shavings into a bowl?
Im curious about the tabac sticks.

Can i ask, never having used a stick soap how do you lather them up?
Face lather or rub it into a bowl or something or maybe cut shavings into a bowl?
Im curious about the tabac sticks.
Wet it and rub into your stubble. Suggest trying a Speick stick as well. Great performance and scent.