ARKO August

No. I'm far too modest as you can still see part of my chest. It is similar to this except that mine is mainly red with black trim and without pockets.
full
giphy.gif

I dunno, the electric razor and arko experiment is valid enough in the interest of science. Next up, shaving with one of these...
9004e96ad18243a2b39d6aa44bd84622

Just make sure you use lots of arko.

I dunno, the electric razor and arko experiment is valid enough in the interest of science. Next up, shaving with one of these...
9004e96ad18243a2b39d6aa44bd84622

Just make sure you use lots of arko.
Nah. Too bulky and heavy, need to be very simple badass tool for shaving.

giphy.gif

Day 26 ARKO August

Back to my odds and sods SR's.

This morning was a return to my traditional straight razors. I chose my 1930's T.R. Cadman & Sons ⅝ "Bengall" (Sheffield). This is one of my favourite SR's but I haven't shaved with it for over a month. It is a very maneuverable little SR that is comfortably to shave with. It's only downside is that doesn't hold a lot of lather so needs to be rinsed more often during a shave.

I did my normal preparation with a Pears Transparent (India) bath soap face wash, and face lathering with ARKO (Turkey) and my Chinese guaranteed genuine pure best badger synthetic brush.

Stropped on my Heirloom fast bridal clean leather strop (USA) followed by three passes, WTG, and 2 x XTG + touchup. This resulted in my expected DFS+ finish, all without any skin damage or irritation. The shave was finished with a splash of Wahl Bay Rum (Australia) mixed with Dickenson Witch Hazel (USA).

full

Another fine ARKO day start.

Day 27 ARKO August

This morning I chose one of my spare Titan ACRM-2 T.H.60 SR's. I keep this on hand with its identical twin to trial new things out and need to compare.

I did my normal preparation with a Pears Transparent bath soap face wash, and face lathering with ARKO and my Chinese guaranteed genuine pure best badger synthetic brush.

Stropped on my Heirloom fast bridal clean leather strop followed by three passes, WTG, and 2 x XTG + touchup. This resulted in my expected DFS+ finish, all without any skin damage or irritation. The shave was finished with a splash of Wahl Bay Rum mixed with Dickenson Witch Hazel.

full

I am looking forward to next month when I will be trying some other shaving soaps.

Thank goodness the Arko urinate smell August is OVER!!!. Finally, I can breathe fresh air again.
I have a special challenge for those with over 200 soaps:

Pick your very oldest tub, puck or stick and use it every day until it's gone.

I have a special challenge for those with over 200 soaps:

Pick your very oldest tub, puck or stick and use it every day until it's gone.
If you’re thinking Arko again, forget it, otherwise I’ll cut off your bloody kangaroo tail off for dinner. You won’t be able to stand on your bloody tail to try and kick me straight in my groin.