ARKO! [for most of] February - only the courageous need apply

Jumping on the Arko train.................. How did we get here? :unsure:

It is @tim33z's fault and some encouragement from @alfredus I think

In that case I'm prepared to forgo 6 days of Arko goodness so we all experience the same unique experience and you are not denied all Arko advantages. :)

Your friend

Steve

OK, thanks.

Thread title updated too

The only way i'm gonna participate is by reversing this and choosing 1 day where i have a plate of okra!

See what i did here?

Do I still deserve my banner?
Short answer is a straight NO!

Arko MUST start on the very first day of February

Edit:- OR! Unless we’re all happy to reschedule for ARKO MARCH STOD - 2019 for a whole month STRAIGHT!! for everyday wet shaving

Last edited:
Short answer is of course YES!

Arko can simply be used for the majority of February to be deserving of special recognition. After all it takes a brave and courageous man to shave with ARKO! at all

FTFY

In fact, I'll be so impressed if those who have signed up for this can see it out that I will travel to each Paste & Cut Meet Up over the next year and do a strip tease.

OgVolea.gif

[ @tim33z - did I just abuse my powers again? @Monsta_AU might revoke my privileges ... ]

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d rather shit in my hands and clap
Since that's what you've nominated yourself for, I'm requesting video proof of you doing so for a month in lieu of a month of shaving with ARKO!!!

@Mark1966 careful with your mod edits, alas you see what can't be unseen!

In fact, I'll be so impressed if those who have signed up for this can see it out that I will travel to each Paste & Cut Meet Up over the next year and do a strip tease.

Right there is the ultimate incentive to make certain I do not let the Adelaide group down. I WILL use ARKO for the month of February to make certain you don't have to travel to Adelaide and disrobe at one of our meet ups.

I'm not certain I read @SpeedyPC 's post correctly but please stay where you are and keep your kit on !!!!!!!!!!!!

Even ARKO will not erase that virtual image from my old addled brain. :)