Astra Super Stainless

I really wish they'd all ease up on that ****ing wax they insist on smothering the blades with. Is there anyone who actually likes it?
The best way I get around that issue is placing a new blade under a warm tap while the wax is soft or loosen and gently peel the wax paper from the blade under the warm tap.

Easy Peasy ;):smug:

I don't use any blades with wax/glue - life is too short :D
Hmmm, well you've obviously got a much bigger arsenal of blades than I do, since I can't think of any blades that don't come with that gunk. :rolleyes:
Except, of course for the AC blades I'll be using with my new Vector when it arrives...

The worst I've seen is Euromax, with the added frustration of being double wrapped. I cannot imagine what those guys think they're doing with that...:oops:

I really wish they'd all ease up on that ****ing wax they insist on smothering the blades with. Is there anyone who actually likes it?

X2
The wax was so intense on the first shave that the blade stuck to the top cap of the Outlaw. Hot water didn't help. Needed the assistance of a paddle pop stick to remove it.

X2
The wax was so intense on the first shave that the blade stuck to the top cap of the Outlaw. Hot water didn't help. Needed the assistance of a paddle pop stick to remove it.
I get a lot of that sticking with my GC-JAWS, but on the bottom plate. Though sometimes it's hard to tell, since the tolerances on the posts are so tight, it usually takes a good hard yank to get the blade off them. Not that I really mind that, it's better for the manufacturing clearances to be closer than too sloppy.

Wax-wise Astra SP are the worst in my den. Cannot unwrap without tearing the paper, a real nuisance. GSB are the best, double wrapped but little or no wax and easy to unwrap

@Mark1966 is there a manufacture date on the pack, for example, see Rubies as 1st February 2019

Thank you, you bloody ripper (y):happy:

Sorry mate, was obviously not dilligent enough in first pics - two more added!

Hmmm, well you've obviously got a much bigger arsenal of blades than I do, since I can't think of any blades that don't come with that gunk. :rolleyes:
Except, of course for the AC blades I'll be using with my new Vector when it arrives...

The worst I've seen is Euromax, with the added frustration of being double wrapped. I cannot imagine what those guys think they're doing with that...:oops:
Ladas and Voskhod - got a couple thousand of each.
Didn't @SpeedyPC compile a list of blades without dots?