August 2011 Member Aquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfonzo

Since it's the 12th and all. :laugh:

Let's kick things off with... Moar goodies!!! :)

IMG_0730_sml.jpg

So happy. The Merkur razor is such a tiny little pack! I'm quite impressed with that. And the eShave sample pack looks to be the perfect size to get a few shaves out of each sample, so perfect for short travel trips.

Vulfix boar brush is boary (and kind of brushy too I guess). Will start to break that one in tomorrow.

I am proud to say that I have nothing incoming at the current time. In fact, I sent one of my basic Superspeeds to an online gaming mate, along with a small tub of P160, an Omega Boar and a few blades and TOBS samples. He's getting right into it.

I am thinking I need a nice aftershave splash, but I will probably look at a cologne first. Money is tight these days, for what I rent a 2BR apartment for in Sydney, I could get a brand new 3BR house where I used to live.

Simpson Duke 3 Best in the house!
What a marvelous brush. Only used it once so far and it was quite an experience.

Well not too exciting but I scored a 200G tub of TOBS St James from Connaught for $10 posted.

I am thinking I need a nice aftershave splash, but I will probably look at a cologne first.

I know of some Spanish Leather going cheap...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.