August 2018 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totally impressed with VSHOD.com... Sent a query early Sat night and got a response in a couple hours. Placed an order on the Sun morning and the items they had in stock have already arrived (with some extra goodies thrown in - couple SV samples, couple packs of blades and couple key rings).

On a side note, the scent off the puck of the Opunita is insane good.

Will certainly be purchasing a matching aftershave (and hopefully bath soaps if I can get them of a few scents) from these guys very soon.

Now this arrived but it's not all about this, it's about Packaging / Service / Personal Note I have to say in all sincerity that this was the best packaged item I have ever received the care and detail in getting this item to me was nothing less than incredible. In addition a personal note of thanks from Con of TSW / Shave. The man it has to be said is a real Gentlemen............... Thank you Con
Such a great smell! Can't put enough on my face!
And the customer service is brilliant too.

SpeedyPC

Active Grasshopper
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
It arrived!!

The scalloped edges of the baseplates remind me of the brilliant 1940s Swing Senior I purchased recently. I picked the 3.5" handle and the D and F plates as I like efficiency. Hope I chose well.

Yes, @TomG , you'll get a play too :ROFLMAO:
@Greenpike I’ve been scratching my head trying to investigate what the light blue box? some kind of shaving soap and I have no idea what brand ?

Status
Not open for further replies.