August 2018 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My newest acquisition. Timeless 0.68 gap polished stainless steel razor with a scalloped cap & base and dimpled 85mm handle.
Order placed on the 13th, received on the 17th August. (y)

OdZdcT2l.jpg

Naniwa Chosera 1000# stone

My newest acquisition. Timeless 0.68 gap polished stainless steel razor with a scalloped cap & base and dimpled 85mm handle.

Is it my eyes not sure take a look at the picture now look at the base plate on the left bottom corner look at it carefully but is that bent ever so slightly down on the base plate like ever so slightly..............maybe the light

Is it my eyes not sure take a look at the picture now look at the base plate on the left bottom corner look at it carefully but is that bent ever so slightly down on the base plate like ever so slightly..............maybe the light
I suspect its an optical illusion, seems okay on a different angle. I will check it against a straight edge tomorrow.

Timeless 0.68 gap polished stainless steel razor with a scalloped cap & base and dimpled 85mm handle
Well turns out got a message from @Nico & my eye did pick it up correctly but the good news is @Nico is getting a replacement so that's awesome news.
That’s one eagle eye right there @58RW !

Time for the weekend windup...

Say, can you take a look at my *blank* for me, doc?

Okay guys fill in the blank above!!!

Go...

Welcome to the Timeless family @Nico. Hope to see this beauty at the next CBR Meet Up (y) Happy shaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.