August 2018 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
qSe1Zygl.jpg

XfQWa5a_d.jpg

Totally impressed with VSHOD.com... Sent a query early Sat night and got a response in a couple hours. Placed an order on the Sun morning and the items they had in stock have already arrived (with some extra goodies thrown in - couple SV samples, couple packs of blades and couple key rings).

On a side note, the scent off the puck of the Opunita is insane good.

Will certainly be purchasing a matching aftershave (and hopefully bath soaps if I can get them of a few scents) from these guys very soon.

Vshod.com has blown me away with their customer service asked if I could order meissner Moroccon rhassoul shaving soap was at my place within 2 weeks. Peter is very informative on his products first time I have ordered from these guys.
G'day Mate. Good to hear from you! And I agree re Vshod.

Hmm a Rockwell 6C arrived via personal delivery on the weekend.
Prior to that, was APR Four Seasons of Extract as I like to call it...

Now this arrived but it's not all about this, it's about Packaging / Service / Personal Note I have to say in all sincerity that this was the best packaged item I have ever received the care and detail in getting this item to me was nothing less than incredible. In addition a personal note of thanks from Con of TSW / Shave. The man it has to be said is a real Gentlemen............... Thank you Con
fJiJ3kV.jpg

Such a great smell! Can't put enough on my face!
And the customer service is brilliant too.

It arrived!!
IMG_20180831_111351.jpg

The scalloped edges of the baseplates remind me of the brilliant 1940s Swing Senior I purchased recently. I picked the 3.5" handle and the D and F plates as I like efficiency. Hope I chose well.

Yes, @TomG , you'll get a play too :ROFLMAO:
Very nice indeed! And thanks for your generous offer, Mate (y).

It arrived!!
IMG_20180831_111351.jpg

The scalloped edges of the baseplates remind me of the brilliant 1940s Swing Senior I purchased recently. I picked the 3.5" handle and the D and F plates as I like efficiency. Hope I chose well.

Yes, @TomG , you'll get a play too :ROFLMAO:
@Greenpike I’ve been scratching my head trying to investigate what the light blue box? some kind of shaving soap and I have no idea what brand ?

Status
Not open for further replies.