August 2020 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I received a very cool package in the mail today. One of my auction wins from Sunday. Please welcome the newest member of my shave den.... the Rockwell Model T 😁

Many thanks and so much gratitude to all involved, @alfredus @Mark1966 and especially Vshod for donating this razor for a very worthy cause.

Vshod also included a little something extra and that too is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to seeing how this guy performs. I think I’ll call him ‘Peter’ 😂

Oh and when I looked closer, there was another box of goodies too. Funnily enough, this one was directly from Rockwell. I ordered this 6s a couple of weeks ago and it happened to arrive on the same day that it’s big brother did 😂 Hopefully the samples and the pre shave oil turn out to be nice.

This one looks like an ‘Ace’, to me 🤘🏻😜🤘🏻

Yeah that's gotta help as my package has been stuck in MELB since Sunday with no updates since :(

Also waiting on the HG P&C Scuttle that's arriving from VIC so expect that to get stuck in Melb for a few days or more...?

Shouldn't complain as they're in AUS and will arrive soon enough!? :)
Sorry your package has got stuck. AusFarce's trotting out the COVID excuse is wearing a bit thin when packages routinely remain stuck in Melbourne (or worse, Sydney) for week after week. They still have trucks which are allowed to move around, and there are still flights, with no passengers to worry about.

Just ordered three cased Gillette Tech sets from UK:
9uItYhe.jpg

KC7pocd.jpg

Sorry your package has got stuck. AusFarce's trotting out the COVID excuse is wearing a bit thin when packages routinely remain stuck in Melbourne (or worse, Sydney) for week after week. They still have trucks which are allowed to move around, and there are still flights, with no passengers to worry about.
No need to apologies as it's out of your hands once it reaches AusFarce. I'm patient and expect the parcel to arrive next week so thanks again. (y)

Those boxes are too large to be mine... Unless they contain Wizamet blades which have yet to arrive from Morocco!!! :rage:
giphy.gif

Not to worry, your Wizamet blade is coming very..................................................................................................................................................................... Soon!

My nice mail lady dropped by with this today:

I already had the antique Turkish hamami tile...
I thought I'd been waiting ages for this, but actually "just" 22 days, so not bad (relatively) after all.

Have to say, even though I haven't lathered it up yet, it's hands down the most intriguing scent I've got. And I'll admit I love the artwork on NO tubs...

Hi all, I received a very cool package in the mail today. One of my auction wins from Sunday. Please welcome the newest member of my shave den.... the Rockwell Model T 😁

Many thanks and so much gratitude to all involved, @alfredus @Mark1966 and especially Vshod for donating this razor for a very worthy cause.

Vshod also included a little something extra and that too is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to seeing how this guy performs. I think I’ll call him ‘Peter’ 😂
Very generous of Peter to send you the Euromax blades as they pair really well with the 6S. (y) Happy shaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.